Forum Game - The Ban Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, Jesus literally said "Love thy neighbor".
I guess you aren't really following that. Respect other's choices. Ask yourself: "What does trying to change other's decisions add in my life?".
Put yourself in Lia's shoes.
Of course, not being an ass, a slut or a womanizing arsehole helps A LOT. If you can't respect yourself or you make the others feel smaller, you're not loving anyone. Not even yourself.

Reactions: dgdas9

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Banned for thinking that being a 'slut' means that you have no respect for yourself.
(and that's a really terrible-sounding word let's not use it please)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
ApSciMorgs is banned for not specifying the name of the person above her.

Honey, you may think that it's evil or a sin or whatever, but... at the end of the day, who gets more pussy?

(I'm so sorry the mods can feel free to warn me now)

What...?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
People claiming to be christian calling homosexuals all sorts of demeaning names goes completely against their doctrine. The bible says to love thy neighbor, like gpuzz said, and not to put others down,, only build them up.

Oh, banned for having an unwanted username.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
ApSciMorgs is banned for the use of faces.[DOUBLEPOST=1381110942][/DOUBLEPOST]
People claiming to be christian calling homosexuals all sorts of demeaning names goes completely against their doctrine. The bible says to love thy neighbor, like gpuzz said, and not to put others down,, only build them up.

Oh, banned for having an unwanted username.

But when someone is doing something that will ultimately lead them to Hell for eternity, we don't want to let that happen. I'm certainly not calling Liara a demeaning name. I'm just warning her of what could will happen.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Banned for thinking that an atheist will care that they're going to a place that they don't even believe exists. xD

ApSciMorgs is banned for not specifying the name of the person above her.
But what happens if it's true? Now I'm not going to go on about the "you'll find out and you'll regret it" banter. Just... what if? What if it's true and you end up in Hell? What if it's true and you never repented? You would have to spend eternity in Hell. And what do you think happens when you die? You just fall asleep forever? It's hard to imagine falling asleep and never waking up. It's impossible to imagine, in fact. Manu wants to commit suicide. What if he's under the age and he goes to Hell? We've been praying for him and all of you all the time. I don't want you to be tortured forever. It's worse than death. It's eternal death.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz, stop freaking out. God is the Father, remember? The Holy Trinity?
He cares for his own sons. He prefers loving and tolerant atheists to hateful and intolerant Christians. It's not what religion you follow.
It's how good to others you are.

Reactions: dgdas9

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
whizzball1 is banned for thinking that I'm going to take up Pascal's Wager.

ApSciMorgs is banned for... I really don't have anything. Perfect grammar, perfect name.
I don't want you to be saved because "what if." I'm praying that God will show himself to you in some way. It's never enough to know about him, or be saved "just in case." He'll do something. Most have seen even the littlest thing. Imagine if someone decided not to commit suicide at the very moment someone was praying for him? Here's one story I once read, very condensed, in a PRAY Kids mini-magazine. Some of the congregation of a church is tricked by guerillas into leaving the Sanctuary and they are herded into trucks. The guerillas start to take them to their base, but some have to walk. This includes a girl and her grandmother. At the same time, the girl's aunt is moved to pray for her and the whole of her (the aunt's) congregation start praying for them. The guerillas, at about the time the congregation is praying, set the girl and her grandmother free. What do you think that was? A coincidence?[DOUBLEPOST=1381112351][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whizz, stop freaking out. God is the Father, remember? The Holy Trinity?
He cares for his own sons. He prefers loving and tolerant atheists to hateful and intolerant Christians. It's not what religion you follow.
It's how good to others you are.

GPuzzle is banned for ninja-ing me.
He does care. But He is holy, as you said, and He cannot have sin with him. And the reason Gay and Lesbianism are Sin is because God created the first humans Man and Woman. They were to be united together. God created us that way. Not Man and Man or Woman and Woman. If you die with that on your head then he's not going to show you any mercy. And God isn't going to let the Devil get a truly saved person (one who will come into Heaven) into Gay or Lesbianism unless God has a special plan for that person.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I quit. I can't argue with a guy who tries to convert people into his religion by saying they'll go to Hell or that what a bunch of biological conditions (yeah, being heterosexual or homosexual depends on hormones in the mother's uterus) is a deadly sin.
It makes me dumber.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I quit. I can't argue with a guy who tries to convert people into his religion by saying they'll go to Hell or that what a bunch of biological conditions (yeah, being heterosexual or homosexual depends on hormones in the mother's uterus) is a deadly sin.
It makes me dumber.

GPuzzle is banned for not banning anyone.
All sins are deadly. There is no sin greater than any other.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Banned. Just cause.

And lets look at genesis about homosexuality: woman was made from adom's rib, and therefore has the same exact flesh as man. Adom and eve were technically twins. Because they came from the same flesh, adom and eve would have the same genetic code. So if a woman is really just an altered man, how is it a sin to elope with a man? same flesh, just arranged differently.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Banned. Just cause.

And lets look at genesis about homosexuality: woman was made from adom's rib, and therefore has the same exact flesh as man. Adom and eve were technically twins. Because they came from the same flesh, adom and eve would have the same genetic code. So if a woman is really just an altered man, how is it a sin to elope with a man? same flesh, just arranged differently.
goreae is banned for not specifying the name of the person above him.
But Eve was formed with entirely different features. The taken rib was possibly to show that they were both human beings. And also, when two are married, they become one. Adam and Eve would be a physical example of being united in marriage, rather than just a spiritual.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
dgdas9 is banned for speaking Portuguese, which is like the Spanish language, which I hate.

WHIZZ YOU SHOUDN'T HAVE SAID THAT AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

whizzball1 is banned for making me really angry at him

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
dgdas9 is banned for thinking that I know what the Portuguese language is like.
I make rash stereotypes. Forgive me.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
whizzball1 is banned for assuming stereotypes are right. Most of them are not, even though their bases is true.