Forum BFAM/SFAM

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
There are so many guys (and gals) I like in these forums it's hard to choose.
But since I hangout in the No Topic Thread/MFR Thread/Forum Games/occasional dose of GT threads/Community Showcase, it's mainly people who are usually there.
Except Whizz and Dgdas9. You guys are kinda like a little annoying brutha.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
There are so many guys (and gals) I like in these forums it's hard to choose.
But since I hangout in the No Topic Thread/MFR Thread/Forum Games/occasional dose of GT threads/Community Showcase, it's mainly people who are usually there.
Except Whizz and Dgdas9. You guys are kinda like a little annoying brutha.

They are alright, when they want to be. And they are both smarter than they seem, under their veil of idiocy. Plus I feel guilty with Dave, so I try to be nice, then he goes all narcissistic...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
*hugs*
We're all a big family.

'cept the mods seems like parents, 'cept for Law, who is like the cool uncle that gives you beer and then has to hide it.

Not really gives you beer, more like he joins in the games:

Dave is the little baby.
Whizzball is the little sweet girl.
Nose, Chocorate and Moped are the kids with problems, but everyone loves them all the more for it :p
Exedra, and Apscimorgs are like the older ones that are awesome to everyone.
Lambert is the oldest guy, who got really grumpy sometimes but most people loved :D And he's left home.
Me, Jess, Gpuzzle, Hoff, Ferg, MathJazz and Bella are the kids in the middle.
Saice is the successful kid, getting national children's awards for his writing.

(If I have left you out, either I don't really know you well enough or I plain forgot you :p Sorry for both cases :( )

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019

Dave is the little baby.
Nose, Chocorate and Moped are the kids with problems, but everyone loves them all the more for it :p
Lambert is the oldest guy, who got really grumpy sometimes but most people loved :D And he's left home.
Saice is the successful kid, getting national children's awards for his writing.

(If I have left you out, either I don't really know you well enough or I plain forgot you :p Sorry for both cases :( )
This is so true. And trust me, Liara and I have our fair share of problems ourselves.

Reactions: the_j485

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019

Dave is the little baby.

you left me out :( you don't know me well enough :(

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I am confused by J as a whole. Mainly his fetish. But he's still preety crazy. And I always thought of this like a school, rather. I am the guy who doesn't know shit about what's going on.
Also, I like how I wasn't considered someone like Whizz or Dgdas early on. Damnit, I like this community so much I think I don't even DESERVE being here.

Reactions: the_j485

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I am confused by J as a whole. Mainly his fetish. But he's still preety crazy. And I always thought of this like a school, rather. I am the guy who doesn't know shit about what's going on.
Also, I like how I wasn't considered someone like Whizz or Dgdas early on. Damnit, I like this community so much I think I don't even DESERVE being here.
Of course you deserve it.

Also Banana, you must pass the initiation process...

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Of course you deserve it.

Also Banana, you must pass the initiation process...
Yes, the initiation process... It involves TS, the No Topic Thread, and Nose's socks, besides some other things.
And also everytime someone compliments me, I get all shy and stuff. DAMNIT!

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
And also everytime someone compliments me, I get all shy and stuff. DAMNIT!
I know that feel bro. Liara's friend called me amazing and I blushed a little[DOUBLEPOST=1374375609][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Banana seems to have created a sucessful forum game. Well done mate.