Forum area idea

Andromeida

Jul 29, 2019
Just as a suggestion I think it might be a good idea to add an area in which users can suggest things that they would like to see in future FTB maps. I think this would help the team and the map to advance faster, more effectively and actively involve the community.
Andro

slauter

Jul 29, 2019
we have plenty of FTB map builders in and among this forums ppl just msg. ppl like say me and if i like it i will pass it along,

this is a temp thing i will ask for the suggestion in the morning

Loothias

Jul 29, 2019
Andromeida said:
Just as a suggestion I think it might be a good idea to add an area in which users can suggest things that they would like to see in future FTB maps. I think this would help the team and the map to advance faster, more effectively and actively involve the community.
Andro
If you go into the maps area you can create a new topic for just that reason.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Loothias said:
Andromeida said:
Andro
i guess that is what people made of it, tough i think the intention of that area was to show of maps you made for the modpack.

Tjakehaslam

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
Loothias said:
Andromeida said:
Andro
i guess that is what people made of it, tough i think the intention of that area was to show of maps you made for the modpack.
Yeah, this is true I think

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Tjakehaslam said:
adib said:
Loothias said:
Yeah, this is true I think
no offense but who are you to say that is true?

Tjakehaslam

Jul 29, 2019
none taken, I have been following the conversation and that is my opinion, if people want to make maps for FTB they should be able to share them if they want to.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Andromeida said:
Andro

I agree, i got some cool ideas i illustrated and tryed out in the FTB map builder challenge.