Windows .exe Forge Mod loader has found World ID mismatches

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

martys0uth

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm extremely new to Feed the beast(I've not set up a server on my own before) and I am getting this error (pic attached).

I need somebody who has 20-30 minutes that could help talk me through it as i'd be able to retain this info better like that. I have a teamspeak that we would be able to use/skype.

If anyone is feeling Generous I would be greatly appreciative

Thanks in advance,

Martin :)
Minecraft error.png

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
These errors are caused by the server and client not having the same configs. Copy the configs from your client to the server.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019

martys0uth

Jul 29, 2019

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you didn't do it right then, because you shouldn't be using java 6.
Edit: And your launcher is not in a folder, just on your desktop

martys0uth

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you didn't do it right then, because you shouldn't be using java 6.
Edit: And your launcher is not in a folder, just on your desktop

I've had Java 7U21 for a while, and the FTB folder is there from when i read that link?

I was playing on this server perfectly before the update i downloaded for the FTB client yesterday.
Is it not the server that is the problem rather then the client?

Attachments

• correct installations.png
    correct installations.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 71

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Line 1:
FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.2.4) AnalyticsBackgroundThread started Java version: 1.6.0_30

Line 59:
Added URL to classpath: file:/C:/Users/Martin/Desktop/Ultimate/

You need to uninstall java 6, and your launcher is directly on your desktop as per Line 59

martys0uth

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, Deleted everything, uninstalled Java 6, dunno why i had it installed.

Also didn't realise it was the path way was to desktop not the FTB folder.

Although, it still does not let me log into server, same errors

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Not to be rude, but have you tried my suggestion?

Edit: Sorry just realized you might want to copy the configs from the server instead as that is where your save is. Your save must have the same IDs as the configs.

It is good that you correctly installed FTB, but you have the 32bit version of Java and a 64bit OS. You should get the 64bit version of Java and uninstall the 32bit version. I say this because you have an x86 Program Files folder. The only reason you would have that is to separate the 32bit and 64bit programs.

martys0uth

Jul 29, 2019
Try disabling the Voxel Mods.

Forge mod loader has found world ID mismatches.

http://pastebin.com/JcF8XTZq[DOUBLEPOST=1369767015][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not to be rude, but have you tried my suggestion?

It is good that you correctly installed FTB, but you have the 32bit version of Java and a 64bit OS. You should get the 64bit version of Java and uninstall the 32bit version. I say this because you have an x86 Program Files folder. The only reason you would have that is to separate the 32bit and 64bit programs.

Just going to reinstall a 64 bit version of java 7u21 from oracle and see if that changes anything

Edit: Just tried it and nothing, still throwing up the same error when trying to connect to the server

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
This suggestion: Copy the configs from the server to your client. Your save must have the same IDs as the configs. You must also have the same Item IDs on the client as the server. I'm assuming that this is a new world and not one you downloaded. Copying your configs over will ensure that you have the same Item IDs as the server.

If you have already tried this I apologize, but it did not seem that you had.

Reactions: Ashzification

martys0uth

Jul 29, 2019
This suggestion: Copy the configs from the server to your client. Your save must have the same IDs as the configs. You must also have the same Item IDs on the client as the server. I'm assuming that this is a new world and not one you downloaded. Copying your configs over will ensure that you have the same Item IDs as the server.

If you have already tried this I apologize, but it did not seem that you had.

apologies from myself! I have no idea how it happened, but there was a lot less config files then there should have been.

actually am baffled on how this happened :s

haaaj

Jul 29, 2019
I Copyed the client configs to the server and it worked. THANKS ALOT I FINNALY GOT MY SERVER WORKING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.