Open Server ForeverCraft - Beta [FTB MindCrack][8GB][60 slots] Minecraft Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Serguei

Jul 29, 2019
xYuWT79.png

You must connect to the server with the MindCrack mod, with the Feed The Beast client.

IP: 193.0.159.160:25574
Type: Survival
Mods: FTB MindCrack
Version: FTB 1.4.7 || MindCrack 8.2.0

Our main goal, overall, is to provide the ultimate experience.
We want to be that server that takes all suggestions, and tries their best to give everyone what they want.

We're trying to make the perfect server.
One that includes everything, addresses every need, and does everything you want it to.

One that makes you feel at home, and that helps you enjoy whatever MindCrack has to offer.

We're not adding any limits, not adding any stores, just creating a huge user-friendly environment where you can do whatever you want, with whomever you want, and because it's up 24/7, whenever you want.

All we have so far is permissions and essentials, both set up pretty well. The rest is up to you, the community.
If you want to suggest anything and there aren't any admins on, just type "/suggest s text".
Example: "/suggest s I don't like the way that the Spawn is set up. Maybe making it smaller and prettier will help."

As soon as someone asks for one, we'll check if it's realistically applicable to the type of server that we're hoping to create, and - after asking around, if people want it, we'll add it.

This server is a free-roam as it gets. No limitations, do whatever you want, go wherever you want.
No items are off-limits, you can say/insult whoever you like, or whatever it is that you enjoy doing.

If you want to contact me directly, add me on Skype: sergkhas06

xYuWT79.png