Forestry Multiblock farm Issue

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shouka

Jul 29, 2019
So I've made a multiblock farm, just the basic 3x3x4, and it plants and does all that just fine..my issue is that whilst it chops wood and stuff down, it doesn't collect it. It just lands on the ground and stays there. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Shouka

Jul 29, 2019
No, it's completely empty..which is why it's weird. It worked for a bit but now it's just cutting the trees, causing the wood, apples, and saplings fall on the ground.

Shouka

Jul 29, 2019
I have one installed on the top center part of the multiblock structure, and one on the bottom right middle, could it be possible that having two is too much?

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
I have one installed on the top center part of the multiblock structure, and one on the bottom right middle, could it be possible that having two is too much?

No, this is a very weird issue. I'm guessing you've thought of this, but I seem to remember a slight delay between a wood/sapling/apple falling and the machine picking it up. Wait a few moments and see if the logs disappear.

Shouka

Jul 29, 2019
I tried doing that as well, I waited about four minutes before deciding it wasn't going to pick them up. The strange thing is that every once and a while, I'm talking like thirty to forty minute intervals it would pick up an apple or some sand. It's very strange, though I've never had the best of luck with forestry farms, this is even stranger than when I made a tree-farm using the arboretum and logger, and it would cut them down but would produce nothing at all. Haha.

EDIT: Seems I've fixed it, apparently my output wasn't valid so it wasn't collecting it or something. Not quite sure.