Problem Forestry Mod and Mystcraft errors on Server Startup

TomT

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting the following error when starting my server after upgrading to DW20 5.1.1:

19.02 23:11:55 [Server] WARNING Could not load forestry config, due to java reflection failing!

Any ideas what the problem is here?

Also..I am getting the following errors in my server log for Mystcraft:

19.02 23:11:57 [Server] SEVERE [Mystcraft] Attempting to generate age containing unmatched symbol Fog. Results are undefined.
19.02 23:11:57 [Server] SEVERE [Mystcraft] No Symbol match for identifier Fog. Are all of the Age Symbols loaded?

Aeronica

Jul 29, 2019
[Mystcraft] No Symbol match for identifier Enchanted Forest. Are all of the Age Symbols loaded?
I get similar issues. More info later

Aeronica

Jul 29, 2019
Here's what I found so far. I run Windows and the Java JRE 7_10 64 bit. I see "?" when I look at a new page my buddy found. He is running Ubuntu Linux with Open JDK 7. He sees the page Enchanted Forest. Sure enough when I boot up my Linux box and run the client under Open JDK 7 I can see the Enchanted Forest page too.

As a side note, I switched to creative mode under windows and sure enough the creative spawned mystcraft page book has none of the twilight forest pages in it. Doing the same under Linux they are there.