FOA | FTB Beta Pack A | No Whitelist | 50 Slot | 24/7 Dedicated

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Samta

Jul 29, 2019
I can say that this server has a wonderful community to work with. The owner is fair with everything and has a nice group of admins.

ajay1770

Jul 29, 2019
I can say that this server has a wonderful community to work with. The owner is fair with everything and has a nice group of admins.
You are right!!! All of the admins are helpful, we all like to have fun too. Our server has had no issues of griefing. The one or two time where people join and greifed, they were dealt with immediately. So its 99.99% safe.

Suggestion:
  • Don't build close to spawn, That's where we have had issues with minor griefing. (go atleast 500 blocks away)
  • USE PERSONAL SAFES!!!! If you are griefed by someone they can't steal from it. Only you and the mods are able to access YOUR safe!! The mods would touch any of it. We promise. (although if you nukes we will question you.)
  • Use ventrilo, It is the easiest way for you to voice your concerns and suggestion for the server.
THE MODs ARE YOUR FRIENDS. Don't be stupid and we won't have a issue.

Have FUN and happy mining.

Samta

Jul 29, 2019
We'd love to have more people join! It's been remotely quiet on the server, haha :)

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server but usually I only see about 3 people on a good day. I usually just play with my friend, but if many people joined, then it would allow for a nice quallity server, and thus allowing for an increase of players, and then donors. And then dallen gets happy, and hopefully doesn't nuke us.:D

Schjarmer

Jul 29, 2019
i just like to know where is the server because im playing on one right now n its lagging a lot for me so