Flux

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
how can i reduce the flux in my world? thats the reason my infernal furnace isn't working haha :)
i've got a silverwood sapling and it isn't growing for crap :( been there for atleast since the modpack has been out..

any other suggestions?

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
usually the flux gets rid of itself by putting bad things into the environment.

Every time a wisp spawns, and every time a lightning bolt strikes- the flux is going down.

Pure Nodes reduce flux - these are the ones that grow inside silverwoods. You can combine pure nodes by planting a silverwood on top of one. So planting silverwoods and cutting them down and planting them again in the same spot should stack up a pretty large pure node.

As for the infernal furnace not working - I thought it stopped working when the aura ran out of vis - not filled up with flux.

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
i found a node out side my house, has purple lightning come out of it so i planted a silverwood sapling next to it to see if that works if it dosn't i'll just post to say for any more suggestions.

Kynrasian

Jul 29, 2019
One fairly simple way to reduce Flux is to just lay off for a while. Take the opportunity to gather materials you keep running out of. Maybe just occupy yourself with a different mod?

Although you might need to try and stay in the same chunk while doing all of this so it might not be the most practical solution.

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm i have been just messing around lately cutting trees since i need alot of saplings :D better make a world anchor derp...