Flux Upgrade Problems

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
DW 1.7

Cobalt hammer head, rest paper. Accepted leadstone energy cell upgrade for RF.

Manyll sword blade, rest paper. Accepted hardened flux capacitor upgrade for RF.

Cobalt shovel/hatchet/pick head, rest paper. Does not accept either.

Discuss.

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
DW 1.7

Cobalt hammer head, rest paper. Accepted leadstone energy cell upgrade for RF.

Manyll sword blade, rest paper. Accepted hardened flux capacitor upgrade for RF.

Cobalt shovel/hatchet/pick head, rest paper. Does not accept either.

Discuss.
Hmm wierd my cobalt pick with paper binding and ardite rod accepts it just fine. What version of the pack are you playing (i created mine on 1.0.1 and have since upgraded to 1.0.2)

Konork

Jul 29, 2019
1.7.1c, the currently newest version of Tinker's Construct, requires the capacitor's capacity/1000 in durability to add the Flux modifier to a tool.

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
Ah sweet a good nerf. Does that by by any means also include a way to increase the flux storage or is it still just 400k. I know i can use the capacitors to refill it automaticly but would be easier if i could just upgrade the tool itself

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh. I just added thaumium rods. All that's left are for Backpacks & BetterStorage to be updated to 1.7.10 and it'll taste just like Monster.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
Ah sweet a good nerf. Does that by by any means also include a way to increase the flux storage or is it still just 400k. I know i can use the capacitors to refill it automaticly but would be easier if i could just upgrade the tool itself
the storage capacity of the tool depends on which capacitor or energy cell you add no to it, so you can make some hammers with 50M rf storage

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
the storage capacity of the tool depends on which capacitor or energy cell you add no to it, so you can make some hammers with 50M rf storage
Yes, but the aformentioned durability requirement raises per tier of capacitor, Leadstone appears to need 1000 durability, A hammer with a cobalt head and rest paper needs both a diamond and emerald to house a Redstone FLux capacitor.

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, but the aformentioned durability requirement raises per tier of capacitor, Leadstone appears to need 1000 durability, A hammer with a cobalt head and rest paper needs both a diamond and emerald to house a Redstone FLux capacitor.
Sweeeet!

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
... I'd also assume that you could disable the "Balanced Flux Modifier" option in the config file.