Open Flux plugs not powering fusion injectors {3.0.7}

Zajo

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Flux plugs not powering fusion injectors {3.0.7}

Pack Version 3.0.7

What is the bug? If you place flux plug directly on chaotic fusion crafting injectors it won't transfer RF. Placing EnderIO conduits between the injector and the plug it works fine

Screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/Au40WsX.png
http://i.imgur.com/Su0VM3M.png

EDIT: Draconic evolution crystal also don't work

Mod & Version FluxNetworks-1.10.2-1.1.5
Draconic-Evolution-1.10.2-2.0.8.177-universal

Link to log file https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92370990/MC/fml-client-latest-4.log

Is it repeatable? Yes

Known Fix ??

Last edited:

MirrorImage

Jul 29, 2019
This might be related to the old issue where breaking Flux Points/Plugs created invalid tile entities (don't know the details of that, but I know DW20 mentioned it a couple of times in the last episode or 2 of his series).

Try breaking your flux points, placing something different in the same coordinates, then break that and put the flux point back. I had the same issue with trying to get my Energy Core to accept energy (power input is also hooked up via a direct connected Flux Point in my case) and it was not inputting. It eventually fixed itself after I did that, but by that point, I had done that with the other Flux things on that particular network (a pair of Flux Plugs extracting from T4 EnvironTech solars).

I don't know if this is an issue between Flux Points and Draconic Evolution as a whole, or with Flux Points in general.

Zajo

Jul 29, 2019
I treid moving them and replacing then but it didn't work.
But if you connect plugs to something from draconic evolution and enderIO at the same time EnderIO machines will work but anything from draconiuc won't so that means that plugs are working with other mods but not with draconic evolution.

D

Dalden

I had my flux plugs connected directly to Draconic Evolution Fusion Injectors in 3.0.6, and they worked correctly there (I made a full set of Draconic armor and tools with them!).

After upgrading to 3.0.7, the Flux plugs did not remember which network they belonged to, I had to create a new network and assign them again, and now I'm getting the same problem as the poster here. Charging just stays at 0%.

As a test I broke all the Flux Plugs again, restarted the server (which I heard should clean up the invalid tile entities), and replaced them, still nothing.

Then I broke them again, placed down EnderIO conduits, connected a flux plug to that and it works.

Maybe this is an intentional change in 3.0.7?

Zajo

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe this is an intentional change in 3.0.7?
It doesn't say in the changlelog.

Problem with conduit is that they are very slow.
Draconic solar panel required 5M RF/t in 3.0.6

I am now using dimensional transcivers on every injector and I edited the config so they can send 1M RF/t

D

Dalden

I'm considering using Draconic Evolution Energy Network (Lasers), with Crystal Energy I/O's on the back of the fusion injections and a Flux Plug feeding them as a workaround.

Zajo

Jul 29, 2019
I tried then but for some reason they were also slow and they stopped working in the middle of the crafting.

D

Dalden

Hmm, yeah, just tried it. Problem is that the Flux Point does not supply power to the Energy I/O Crystal either, so had to use Ender I/O conduits in between.

But, hooking the Energy Crystals directly to the Energy Core seemed to work and delivers power quickly.

MirrorImage

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it's just Draconic Evolution anymore.

What I'm finding is that every time I restart my world (i.e. load up my single player world), all my Flux Points stop working until I break and reload them. That includes both direct connection to a Energy Pylon and an input to an Energy Conduit.

T

tws

I don't think it's just Draconic Evolution anymore.

What I'm finding is that every time I restart my world (i.e. load up my single player world), all my Flux Points stop working until I break and reload them. That includes both direct connection to a Energy Pylon and an input to an Energy Conduit.
Can confirm, I'm having the same issue.

F

FatToad

I have found that if you place the plug on the side, and not the back of the injector, it woks fine. I also have had issues with the Mob Grinder from Draconic Evolution, but since it has an internal buffer, an Ender IO condiut works fine here.

T

tws

I can't know for sure that it's been fixed, but I haven't had the issue in the 2-3 times I've logged in since I updated to 3.0.8.

H

Harik

3.0.8 still disconnects flux points from draconic evolution blocks on server reboot, and still won't connect to the back of fusion injectors.

Flux points/plugs seem incredibly broken after restart in 3.0.7/3.0.8:

Disconnected:
* EnderIO blocks & conduits
* OpenComputers blocks
* Draconic Evolution blocks
* Environmental Tech blocks
* Extreme Reactors/Turbines
* RFTools Shields!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely don't promote the betas to release until this is resolved, it's a good way to accidentally nuke your base when turning on a wither farm.