Flower type: Musical?

W

William89

Hi!
I'm playing à lot with Bees ans i'm quit familiar with them, but recently, i fort a bee (Monastic) with the flower type gêne "Mystical". Il already search on the internet, but this flower type isn't anywhere! Ils someone has any idea for what it is?

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hi!
I'm playing à lot with Bees ans i'm quit familiar with them, but recently, i fort a bee (Monastic) with the flower type gêne "Musical". Il already search on the internet, but this flower type isn't anywhere! Ils someone has any idea for what it is?
I did a quick search and it suggested that Wheat was the correct flower type; if that doesn't work, there's a couple of things you could try: a jukebox, or a note block. I don't know if they would work, but its worth a shot.

W

William89

Hi, sorry about that, but my autocorrect replace "mystical" to "musical" without i notice it.. (yop, i'm french) But i'll try your sugest!

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hi, sorry about that, but my autocorrect replace "mystical" to "musical" without i notice it.. (yop, i'm french) But i'll try your sugest!
Hmm now that's odd. "Mystical" flower type? What modpack are you playing, that might help us investigate further. In the meantime, try wheat, and botania flowers if you have botania.

W

William89

Hmm now that's odd. "Mystical" flower type? What modpack are you playing, that might help us investigate further. In the meantime, try wheat, and botania flowers if you have botania.
I play with a custom mod pack (my computer die when I lunch a ftb modpack...) Here is a list of the mod I use:
  • AE2
  • Biome O'Plenty
  • Draconic evolution
  • Extra utilities 2
  • Flux network
  • Morph
  • Chisel
  • Thermal expension
  • Forestry and Binnie's
I'm playing in 1.12.1
Currently, I try:
  • Wheat, carrot, potatoe, rootbeet, sugarcane, melon and pumpking, netherwart and chorus
  • Big and small mushroom (red, brown and biome o plenty one)
  • Ressource block (Diamond, emerald, gold, lapis, redstone, iron)
  • All the flower I can find (biome o plenty and vanilla one)
  • End portal, end fortress, nether portal, dragon egg
  • Jukebox, Note block, bookshelf
If you what to expériment, the gene Flower:mystical is in the creative database (binnie's).

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I play with a custom mod pack (my computer die when I lunch a ftb modpack...) Here is a list of the mod I use:
  • AE2
  • Biome O'Plenty
  • Draconic evolution
  • Extra utilities 2
  • Flux network
  • Morph
  • Chisel
  • Thermal expension
  • Forestry and Binnie's
I'm playing in 1.12.1
Currently, I try:
  • Wheat, carrot, potatoe, rootbeet, sugarcane, melon and pumpking, netherwart and chorus
  • Big and small mushroom (red, brown and biome o plenty one)
  • Ressource block (Diamond, emerald, gold, lapis, redstone, iron)
  • All the flower I can find (biome o plenty and vanilla one)
  • End portal, end fortress, nether portal, dragon egg
  • Jukebox, Note block, bookshelf
If you what to expériment, the gene Flower:mystical is in the creative database (binnie's).
Blimey. I'#m out of ideas to be honest! If its in the creative database, it must mean something, but I'll be damned if I know what. It seems unlikely that it would be an enchanting table, but you could try that?

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
It might be a relic from 1.7.10- Thaumcraft flowers were the mystical type if I remember correctly.

Mystical- try enchanting table, mossy cobble (its from dungeons), mob/player skulls, a Beacon seems a little excessive, but would be worth cheating one in to test.
Brewing stand and mob spawners are also magic, but doesn't seem likely.

W

William89

It might be a relic from 1.7.10- Thaumcraft flowers were the mystical type if I remember correctly.

Mystical- try enchanting table, mossy cobble (its from dungeons), mob/player skulls, a Beacon seems a little excessive, but would be worth cheating one in to test.
Brewing stand and mob spawners are also magic, but doesn't seem likely.
unfortunately, it does not work either..

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I think at this point it might be worth investing in Binnies and trying to change the flower type of the bees - while it will be expensive, you've probably got a better chance of doing that than finding the correct flower at this point. I can't remember what machines you need - last time I used it was in 1.6.4, and though its in Regrowth (1.7.10 version, in which many things were changed) I haven't got to doing anything with that yet.

W

William89

I think at this point it might be worth investing in Binnies and trying to change the flower type of the bees - while it will be expensive, you've probably got a better chance of doing that than finding the correct flower at this point. I can't remember what machines you need - last time I used it was in 1.6.4, and though its in Regrowth (1.7.10 version, in which many things were changed) I haven't got to doing anything with that yet.
Yes, it's already done. I have all the binnie's machine (even if I can't get enough pollen for an alveary to get larvae). I was just wondering what type of flower this bee need ;p I will continue try on my side (by the way, I try install Botania, but it didn't work too). If anybody had a suggestion, i'm always open!

Thanks a lot for your help every one!
William

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame