Flooded - The Island Survival Pack

skunkdonkey

Jul 29, 2019
NOTHING IS FINAL, THINGS WILL CHANGE

Z6Euw2V.png

Welcome To Flooded - The Island Survival Pack

This modpack is in development and is scheduled to release on the 5th December 2015

The breeze slow just a normal day in the world everyone lived in. The water started to ripple and that was when it started. It was not noticeable at first but the hard wind told it all. People panicked and ran screaming,animals howled miles away at the sight of what was going to happen. It was a great powers wrath that took upon this world . The oceans poured onto land drowning everyone in their path and the human race was never prepared for this situation. Day by day the human race fell shorter and shorter of people left in the world until the day no one was left. But, how did you get there on that island anyway?

Agricraft
Another One Bites The Dust 2
Baubles
Botania
Buildcraft
CodeChickenCore
CoFH Core
Ex-Nihilo
Extra Utilities
HQM
Iguana Tweaks For Tinkers Construct
IC2
Lockdown
Mantle
MineTweaker
ModTweaker
NEI Addons
NEI
Soul Shards Reborn
Tinker's Construct
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
Twilight Forest
WAILA
WAILA Harvestability
YAMPST

Special Thanks To These People
@Tommyboy212 For The Story

@skunkdonkey: Project Manager
@TotallyClueless: Project Designer/Manager

Last edited:

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
That's the smallest modlist in any of the jp2 packs & an interesting mix, I take it you are going to use a story to carry along the quest lines, & I guess the player will start on some small isle (that turns out to be the top of a mountain) if you need a tester for bugs or balance pm & will try help as needed.

skunkdonkey

Jul 29, 2019
That's the smallest modlist in any of the jp2 packs & an interesting mix, I take it you are going to use a story to carry along the quest lines, & I guess the player will start on some small isle (that turns out to be the top of a mountain) if you need a tester for bugs or balance pm & will try help as needed.
I want to have a mix of mods but some moxs are the base mods. Also, the Twilight Forest will be removed soon. Ialso want to try and make it able to run on weak pc's so most people can enjoy the pack. But, I will add more mods as I progress in making this pack. This is the longest comment I have ever wrote on the FTB Forum. Lol

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Funny, Your jampacked entry looks alot like mine :)

Seeing the mod list it won't be the same so no conflicts shoud be made. Im excited to see what you will make of your pack :)

skunkdonkey

Jul 29, 2019
(I know, sorry for bumping a 7 month old thread.)

Finally, after 7 months of not doing any work on the pack, I will now be doing some more work so this can be released soon. I will keep you up to date on here) (But, not as a Jampacked Entry, of course :p)