(FIXED) Creative World and Survival World Linked? Direwolf20 Modpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFF2000

Jul 29, 2019
I created a creative world to test my survival world's quarry engine build. Went back to my survival world and a dirt texture screen with a YES or NO button popped up before entering. Clicking NO made the game crash or exit. Clicking YES allowed me to play but it seems the creative and survival game are now connected somehow. I no longer have the user interface on left hand side, and in my SURVIVAL world I have the CREATIVE hub and cant change it, IE: all the items at a click of a button and no create slots (the 4 slots in you see next to character image on right). Tried "O" key and every other key to fix, nothing. Created a new hardcore and new survival will only pop up main hub for survival, IE: inventory and 4 slots to create (but not left hand side UI)....Deleted creative world, now original survival crashes when it loads, cant even tell if it fixed it. I probably will have to start over, and just got my first quarry too...ugh...Any ideas? I may have to uninstall and delete to fix. Images to follow :)...I wasnt able to get a screenshot of the brown/dirt minecraft texture window. It happened randomly.

Original Survival
survivalmyworld.png

Creative world
creativeworld.png

New Survival
newsurvival.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1357633236][/DOUBLEPOST]Was messing around with new worlds to see if they too would be "linked", but it didnt seem so. The only thing that didnt change was the user interface on the left side.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
If you do a /gamemode does it switch gamemode? And if you click on the Options button in the bottom left, does it say which mode NEI is in?

SFF2000

Jul 29, 2019
No I am sorry, I don't have log :(...I was however able to fix my problem. Issue was me being new to mods. Went into the options menu bottom left, didn't realize there was a GLOBAL UI setting and it was still on creative. I still wish I saved the log :( I was raging lol. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.