Problem Fix for Ender IO Conduits in Beyond?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wonton_Freak

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there guys!

Been playing about a 100 hours of FTB Beyond since release and we're having quite an obnoxious issue with the Ender IO Item and Liquid conduits. About every hour of gameplay or so, we need to walk around and manually break one of the cables in a setup and replace it to make them work again. This happens even if the zone is chunk loaded or not.

We're currently in the 1.0.1 version of beyond but we've seen on reddit that people have had this issue in other packs aswell.

Do anyone know any workaround for this?

thanks in advance
¨~ Chris

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
No but my players have reported similar issues and we are on 1.2.1 version of the pack. No modifications to the pack and we are running the forge server that came with the server download for 1.2.1.

Wonton_Freak

Jul 29, 2019
No but my players have reported similar issues and we are on 1.2.1 version of the pack. No modifications to the pack and we are running the forge server that came with the server download for 1.2.1.

Thanks, just confirms what the players on my server have been reporting too. We were thinking of doing an update but we'll just wait until a version comes that resolve sthe issue.

¨~ Chris

E

Exceptionfault

Same here in my single player world on Beyond 1.2.1
For me, replacing cables doesn't work. I have to break the machines the cables should extract from.