Whitelist Server FireCraft | FTB Unleashed (v1.1.4) | Whitelisted | No Greifing | Survival | PVP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

melar09

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys we are now running Unleashed v1.1.3, doing the whitelist shortly as well sorry for the wait I dont want to have an overpacked server and no slots for people to get online.

melar09

Jul 29, 2019
Server Update & Whitelist
Everybody that has applied has been whitelisted up to this point, sorry for the wait. In regards to the server crashing we found the problem and have rectified that I also have given access to other people for server restarts so others can restart the server should it crash. Hope this helps out with the downtime as I dont like it just as much as you. We are now running v1.1.3 like stated already, we are also going to be adding more staff to help police the server as we add users. Thanks again everybody.

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GySgtXerxes
FTB Experience: I have been playing FTB since the inception of the Launcher, as well as playing with the various FTB mods before the Launcher's release. I would say I'm most proficient with IC2 and Forestry.
Activity Level: Depending on my work, I will typically be playing weekdays around 5pm - 11pm and anytime during the weekends.
Timezone / Country: Pacific Time / United States

NMDanny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NMDanny
FTB Experience: About 1 month of FTB, have occasionally played MC since 1.2.5
Activity Level: Medium
Timezone / Country: Israel (GMT+3)

skyy0731

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skyy0731
FTB Experience: Very experienced
Activity Level: I'll most likely be on 5-6 hours every day until I something really terrible happens, or I get past the end-game.
Timezone / Country: New York, USA (EST -5h)​

Inevitable_Deep

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Inevitable_Deep
FTB Experience: Former Staff Moderator on the #1 FTB Yogcraft server BionicCraft.
Activity Level: Daily 2-5 hours.
Timezone / Country: Central Time in the US.

dronf

Jul 29, 2019
ign:dronf
ftb experience: playing modded mc and running modded servers for 2+ years
activity level: daily after work 1-2 hrs, sometimes weekends
timezone: PST (gmt-8)

Damienthaboss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Damienthaboss
FTB Experience: since it came out
Activity Level: most of the day, cept for work and college
Timezone / Country: eastern

Tommynov1000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tommynov1000
FTB Experience: I have been playing FTB since 1.2.5. However, beforehand I was playing Technic since 1.7.3, and have a great knowledge on the mods that were included in both packs.
Activity Level: It depends on my work schedule, but usually a little before work, and a couple hours afterwards unless I work in the morning.
Timezone / Country: EST, USA

Lazuli7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TimeArchon
FTB Experience: Played Tekkit, then played the first FTB pack when the launcher came out took a break towards the end of spring and now here I am.
Activity Level: 3-4 Hours will probably drop off to 2-3 hours when school starts up again, but will probably be 3-4 on weekends still.
Timezone / Country: PST/PDT United States​

Apexsliver12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Apexsliver12
FTB Experience: As long as its been around and tekkit before that.
Activity Level: couple hours a day
Timezone / Country: Central Mountain time. United States

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: McKim_Boys
FTB Experience: One year and i have played tekkit long before that
Activity Level: Couple hours every 2-3 times a week
Timezone / Country: Central Mountain Time/US

GoldxGod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:GoldxGod
FTB Experience: Almost every pack there is on FTB
Activity Level: Probally everyday
Timezone / Country:[/quote]U.S. Pacific Time Zone

melar09

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted:
GySgtXerxes
NMDanny
Inevitable_Deep
Tommynov1000
TimeArchon
Apexsliver12
McKim_Boys

Lazuli7

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted:
GySgtXerxes
NMDanny
Inevitable_Deep
Tommynov1000
TimeArchon
Apexsliver12
McKim_Boys

I have been attempting to join for the past 30 minutes or so. Have you entered me into the whitelist yet or have you yet to enter it?

melar09

Jul 29, 2019
I have been attempting to join for the past 30 minutes or so. Have you entered me into the whitelist yet or have you yet to enter it?

You should be whitelisted, just checked again and you should be able to join, try again if not then send me a PM

RoloisRight

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GameFAQsRolo
FTB Experience: My journey Mindcrack > Ultimate > 152wgt > 152wgt + Unleashed + Unhinged pack I put together
Activity Level: Very high until mid September
Timezone / Country: PST / USA

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
hey hey last storm a tree root damaged my cable so i need 10trys to login and its rly lagy idk how often i can play repair from provider take up to 3 months...

markey188

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:markey188
FTB Experience:Ive been playing ftb since the release, and i have experience with Many and most of the mods in this pack
Activity Level:Very active untill school starts
Timezone / Country: East coast/ US