Open Server Firecraft | FTB infinity V 1.0.2 | Updated | Watch Thread

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

powercore1221

Jul 29, 2019
WATCH THIS THREAD
Server Info:

FTB Infinity Mod pack needed
Version: 1.0.2
IP : 192.99.20.34:27185
Normal Difficulty
Cauldron

ADDED MODS:
None so far

Rules:
No Griefing
No Stealing
No Cheating
No Glitching
Dont Abuse Exploits
No 3rd Party Programs
Be Active - Slots are limited so if you're not active you spot will be used by someone else
No Advertising
Dont Use Explosives
PVP With Respect - If you wanna fight some one tell them first i they dont want to leave them be
Dont Mess Up The Terrain

www.firecraftmc.net

Other Stuff:
Owners: powercore122 and Jayfeather311
Head-Admin: FenixFireMentat
Admin:
Mod:
Helper: Thunderstar1247

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
is this server active still. im looking to join a small ish community. to get my self into this mod pack. i normally go for monster but thought i would find a 1.7.10 pack

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
well im currently crashing every time i join ANY server on infinity. i can join a severer on monster but tryed loads on infinity and the whole game crashes and the launcher comes back up. unless there is a fix im forced to stay on monster. sorry but ill keep trying for a fix

powercore1221

Jul 29, 2019
well im currently crashing every time i join ANY server on infinity. i can join a severer on monster but tryed loads on infinity and the whole game crashes and the launcher comes back up. unless there is a fix im forced to stay on monster. sorry but ill keep trying for a fix
make sure you on the correct version in my servers case it version 1.0.2 and make sure you have enough ram dedicated to mincraft i reccomend 3-4 gb

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
I have more than enough GB's to run the game. But thought I would have open the running program screen and it uses 100% of my cpu's then crashes. I'm not really a computer person. So don't know what the problem is or a solition to it.

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys I got on the server last night and started basic survival crafting and base. But was just wondering is there any community mob farms, mineing world, ender portal, nether, and enchanting room. And if so may I have the x,y,z please. As it could be handy to get resources to move into mechienary and flight. Also is there any items banned or limited per person like quarry's, chuck loaders, mystcraft worlds and so on. Thanks minijordanh.