Final Private Modpack! doing let's plays!

  • The FTB Forum is now read-only, and is here as an archive. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Thatguy14

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
125
0
0
So I finally got the Ultimate Private Modpack Completed. & here's the results!​
​
List'o'Mods:ALL 1.4.7​
Aether2 (When Out)​
Balkons Weapons Mod​
Better Farming​
Bibliocraft​
Buildcraft: Additional Pipes​
Buildcraft/Ic2 Crossover​
Buildcraft: Thermal Expansion​
Buildcraft: Tools​
ChickenChunks​
ComputerCraftCoros Mod ​
CraftGuide​
Damage Indicator​
DivineRPG​
DynamicLights​
EnderStorage​
ExtraBiomesXL​
Familiars: All Packs​
Forestry: ExtraBees​
Forestry: Thaumic Bees​
Galactic Craft​
GraviGun​
GUI API​
Industrial Craft 2​
Industrial Craft 2:Advanced Machines​
Industrial Craft 2: Advanced Solars​
Industrial Craft 2: ChargePads​
Industrial Craft 2: Compact Solars​
Industrial Craft 2: Gravitation Suit​
Industrial Craft 2: MFFS​
Industrial Craft 2: Nuclear Control​
InvTweaks​
Iron Chest 2​
Jammy's Furniture Mod​
MineChem​
More Bows Mod​
NotEnoughItems (NEI)​
Optifine​
Pam's HarvestCraft​
Pam's HarvestCraft: All Bushes​
Pam's HarvestCraft: All Food Crops​
Pam's HarvestCraft: All Trees
Pam's HarvestCraft: Get All The Seeds
​
Pam's HarvestCraft: Weee! Flowers​
PowerCraft ​
Railcraft​
Redpower 2​
RenderPlayerAPI​
Sim-U-Craft​
Soul Shards​
Steve's Carts 2​
ThaumCraft 3​
TrainCraft​
Tropicraft​
Weather Mod​
Wireless Redstone​
WR:WBE​
XyCraft​
I might be missing a couple, but yea! this is all the mods I have in one private pack of mine, & i'll be doing let's plays on it in time!I'll upload the config file when I can from my other computer!​
​
​
​
​
 
Looks like you've just added a bunch of cool mods that don't really fit well. Like how you have Galacticraft, Aether, DivineRPG, and Tropicraft... I think it might be a little laggier than Optifine can fix..
 
Wait what do you mean "Make it work" Like with FTB?[DOUBLEPOST=1362805555][/DOUBLEPOST]If you talking about working with FTB then you gotta edit the config files