Filling the fueled Jetpack in IC2.0354

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RegsaGC

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
Specs first: FTB:Direwolf20-pack(newest per 02-19-14), IndustrialCraft v2.0.354-experimental

So, wanting to do some work not within reach of the electric jetpack I tried to make a fueled one instead.

Crafting it was easy, but filling it seems impossible!
723rK.png

I've tried everything I can think of, but the canning machine won't have anything to do with the jetpack nor the fuel-cells(bio- and coal).
There aren't any logical crafting-recipes either.

Is this a bug, or did I miss something obvious?
The rest of the internet sure would appear to have.

Zexks

Jul 29, 2019
The UI looks like you have to pump the fuel into the canning machine in liquid form and put the jet pack or fuel can in the top left. I've never used the fuel version though.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
If I were you, just get the electric jetpack.
May be hard to craft early on, but it's well worth it and so much easier to power/use! :)

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Yeah I tried that for days, until I finally gave up.

I wanted a fueled jetpack, not an electric one, because I was working very high up in the sky, and the electric jetpack doesn't reach that far. I couldn't for the life of me get it filled, and no amount of googling got me anywhere.

In the end I threw the towel and built a MPS suit with jetpack.

Reactions: RegsaGC

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I tried that for days, until I finally gave up.

I wanted a fueled jetpack, not an electric one, because I was working very high up in the sky, and the electric jetpack doesn't reach that far. I couldn't for the life of me get it filled, and no amount of googling got me anywhere.

In the end I threw the towel and built a MPS suit with jetpack.
I think there's two types of canning, you could have tried with the other one.