Problem Filled Drawers with Void Upgrades seem to break RS Autocrafting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
O

OguzP1

I don't know if this is a known issue, or whether it is an issue or not, but here's the deal.

I have a single Drawer filled with Oak Wood Planks, with a void upgrade. I hook this Drawer to the RS system via an External Storage, priority set to a higher value than the disks.

I also have a Detector that gives a redstone signal whenever I have less than the max. amount that the Drawer can handle. On top of that I have a Crafter which only has the 1 Oak Wood -> 4 Oak Wood Planks recipe inside. It's set to trigger autocrafting with a redstone signal, but is set to work regardless of redstone signal (the button above the trigger button).

When you pull some Planks from the drawers they refill to the max. value nicely, however after that there's a crafting order in the system that never gets completed, and thus blocks any further autocrafting.

If the Crafter is set to work only with a redstone signal (again, the button above the trigger button), this doesn't happen, and everything works as it should. When there's a seperate Crafter that's always active with the same recipe in the system (not triggered by a Detector), the crafting gets stuck again.

Is there any particular reason why you would have to set your Crafters to work with a redstone signal and have them trigger autocrafting with a redstone signal to have them work flawlessly? Why does setting them to always be active 'break' the autocrafting at some point?

Versions are:
Minecraft 1.10.2 (FTB Beyond 1.30)
Refined Storage 1.2.25
Storage Drawers 3.6.2

Reactions: ICountFrom0
B

Buffbud96

I'm having a similar problem... I have a main input into my RS system ans it has priority to a set of storage drawers all set with void upgrades, but now all those drawers are filled and it's not voiding the items, so now it's all cluttering up my main storage... any suggestions?
Things i've tried, but all have failed:
Breaking then replacing the drawer controller
Inputing straight into the drawer (on multiple sides)
Reloading my custom modpack entirely
breaking the item conduit leading into it and replacing it