feedthebeastbaby [1.4.2] No Whitelist Brand new MAGIC Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

DArk_AJ

Jul 29, 2019
What version of Mindcrack are you using? Every time I seem to log it says I need to update a whole crap load of mods.

unixndatamr

Jul 29, 2019
THe latest FTB launcher update, when you update your FTB you will need to readd the mods from the mods dir on the server

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
i didnt abuse power bro.
Reasons for demotion:
1. Killing and spawnkilling players for no apparent reason.
2. Kicking players for no apparent reason.
3. I have also had reports of you teleporting to players and stealing their stuff, but im not sure about that.
Thank you for your time. (Nice formal post eh?)

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
Unix, all (3) of my computers AND my iPad cant open feedthebeastbaby.dnsdynamic.com on internet so i can get the mods. is there a problem with it or something? :eek:

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
Can get on now. So many trollers in blue team. Listed one person who tried to place signs in my house and took snowballs from my chest (Even though they are snowballs it still was griefing.) Forgot their name, Jce something. Really needed my powers at that time. Shin took screenshots fo the fued between me and him and said i was abusing my power. Server is down btw.

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
Whats happening to the server! Responsd please!!! Really want to get on to the server but it will not work. can anyone else get onto it?

XdragonoidX

Jul 29, 2019
How do you download he mods from the page? When i click on them it just sends me into the folder in the website :/