feedthebeastbaby [1.4.2] No Whitelist Brand new MAGIC Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

unixndatamr

Jul 29, 2019
Update.

Service Provider is currently down that provides us the dedicated server www.fortatrust.com. I cannot contact support as I'm trying to, will update you guys when host or support is available to be contacted.

Regards

Owner

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
The host is having issues, trying to resolve it now
The server is still not up? Or is it my PC? o_o[DOUBLEPOST=1356127259][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, I'd like to apply for mod!
IGN: klausash
Experience with moderating: I have modded/admined on several servers and owned my own a few times but as you can see that didn't turn out well.
About me: I play Minecraft regularly and could be on the server alot not to mention I play other games a ton, I.E League of Legends and assorted single player games.
Other things: I want to help people on this server and think it would be awesome if you let me be a mod.
Well, you would need to talk to unix in-game, tell us how long you have been on the server, and give us an example of what server you are admin on. And we have to trust you. But, like i said, its up to unix.

KoltVeral

Jul 29, 2019
The server is still not up? Or is it my PC? o_o[DOUBLEPOST=1356127259][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, you would need to talk to unix in-game, tell us how long you have been on the server, and give us an example of what server you are admin on. And we have to trust you. But, like i said, its up to unix.
First of all, who are you anyway? And second I did talk to unix on the server.

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, who are you anyway? And second I did talk to unix on the server.
I am the second (And the most active) Admin on the server. Unix, can you please put up a thing on the front page saying who the admins are. If you could get a rank plugin as well, That would be awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1356130635][/DOUBLEPOST]And, mr klausash, I have NEVER seen you on this server.

KoltVeral

Jul 29, 2019
I am the second (And the most active) Admin on the server. Unix, can you please put up a thing on the front page saying who the admins are. If you could get a rank plugin as well, That would be awesome.[DOUBLEPOST=1356130635][/DOUBLEPOST]And, mr klausash, I have NEVER seen you on this server.
Well you're probably in a different time zone, I play quite a bit. And I haven't seen you either. Also I don't think he COULD get a plugin for ranks, FTB servers are pretty tricky so I hear when it comes to plugins.

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
Well you're probably in a different time zone, I play quite a bit. And I haven't seen you either. Also I don't think he COULD get a plugin for ranks, FTB servers are pretty tricky so I hear when it comes to plugins.
But there IS a FTB rank plugin. I am probably in a different time zone, but we need to TRUST you before we go around giving admin to everyone. If you get Unix to follow you onto a server which you are Admin, then Yeah.

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
And, we arent really in the trusting mood, as our first Admin is actually using his powers to kill and kick other players. If the server gets bigger (more players on at a time) Then we are definitely going to need another Admin. But there is someone who actually works with us (IGN: killajoke) who is probably getting next admin.

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
Why??? It says banned by an operator so it was either spencer or you or another admin who i dont know about. Can i be unbanned? (/pardon daysts232)

Koel roberts

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to apply for mod

IGN: epic_raccoon (beatles reference, easy now)

Mod experience: I've hosted and moderated many a server, a few TVB spin offs (I.E tekkit, FTB, etc.) and a few servers of heavy modding, such as RP servers (they where paying me, don't think of me as that boring a person) and some creative servers, needless to say with the combination of servers I've just mentioned attract quite a bit of decent people, along with quite a bit of...unwanted folks. Trolls, griefers, Ddosers, among other things, where usually what I was in charge of, and evidently I was quite efficient at it, hell on the creative server a few of my mates who also happened to be mods picked together some cash for a bindable keyboard for me so that I could ban Ddos threat spewing dipshits even faster, it worked quite well.

What I'm getting at is that you'll need someone to make sure that the decent people are being helped, but also that the plague rats that inevitably will sail along with the decent people are dealt with. I'm great with mods, hell I pieced together some modpacks with the aforementioned RP server, unfortunately some folks don't understand that some mods don't really function with the ideal of the server or existing modpack, for example, someone on the RP server, whilst it was still in development wanted to add the explosives+ mod, to which I was completely against, for obvious reasons, namely because it was a RP server set in medieval-fantasy-somewhere around the age of enlightenment, eventually do to his constant spouting of -this would be a great thing- we had to demote him, not because of the asking (don't murder me unix, I'm sorry) but because of the fact that the mod didn't work with the theme, turns out he was one of those folks who fancies griefing the sod out of everything, and thus wanted to horde mats for said explosives when the server started off and rule under threat of exploding damn well everything, which agitated me on multiple levels, for I was in charge of terraforming as well, so yeah, he was banned.

Along with my know-how of most mods, I'm rather decent at deducing griefers from decent people, one can usually tell if something is going to be an issue if said person has a skin relative to memes, though I don't immediately assume, and will usually stalk them for a week or so, provided they play regularly, to make sure nothing off is going on. A good example of this is the griefing of what-once-was unix's house, and was once mine, I immediately deduced it was BoomYouSay, mostly because he seemed untrustworthy, and his skin was a pedobear in a creeper hoodie. Skins usually depict character, which is why on any previous servers I was admin/modding on, I would ask if anyone with a trollface in a suit skin was doing this ironically, and if they asked what irony means, I followed them, and made sure they where just illiterate and not a griefing dipshit. In one instance, a man falsely stating he would Ddos the server, attempted making this apparent with at least 7 alternate accounts. Had we installed a plugin/minecraft added gore for murder/banning, it would've looked like jam had been seeping through the walls at spawn, aforementioned Macro-able keyboard was exceedingly useful.

Things about me: A little crazy, CDO is extremely dominate feature of mine, not OCD, but CDO, its like OCD, but the letters are arranged correctly, as they should be. Do to my lack of giving a shit relative to most morbid things, my biology professor constantly badgers me at trying to major in anatomy so that I may become a mortician, no thank you. I compose music, relatively peppy music, I try to anyway. I can build space stations within half an hour. Japan intrigues me. Barkeeping also intrigues me, for both my parents where barkeeps. I've got a grudge as big as Universal Records towards Cartoon Network for canceling Ed, Edd n' Eddy for The Regular Show, which is awful.

Other Things: I feel that I'd be a decent mod, more specialized to dealing with riff-raff,

KoltVeral

Jul 29, 2019
Well fuck, there goes my chances. Mr.Smug as all hell professional mod app here just blew me out of the water.

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
Great mod app raccoon. playing on the private server with unix so sure as hell im going to tell him.