feedthebeastbaby [1.4.2] No Whitelist Brand new MAGIC Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

unixndatamr

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE

Server is now mindcrack PACK.

feedthebeastbaby.dnsdynamic.com:25568

New mods

EE3
GRAV GUN
CROSSBOWS
TF2 teleporters
Turrents
and more

Get the extra mods from feedthebeastbaby.dnsdynamic.com/mods

Old server is still running on port 25580 ( trying to get it running )

The guys on the old server, if u come to the new map i will give items to get you started.

spencer

Jul 29, 2019
awesome need a moderator or an admin. WIth good mod experience. If so, im here for you mate.

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
Unix, im sure you've seen me on your server. If you need ANOTHER admin, then i would be happy to do it. I've been admin on 5 servers so far, and one major one: Lava-craft. So look to me :D[DOUBLEPOST=1355782196][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the server wont open D:[DOUBLEPOST=1355782231][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind. Its working now.

unixndatamr

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah mate, next time your ingame we will chat , the server is getting busier and busier so i need another admin.

unixndatamr

Jul 29, 2019
Added EE3, Ropes + ( cause no flying mods ) and Mutant creatures ( what else to kill with all your magic stuff eh ? )

daysts232

Jul 29, 2019
Banned: epic_raccoon
Cause: Spam
Time: 12 hours
Description: raccoon was making a fool of himself, and being a spammer. Kept repeating the phrases: "10/10" and "...." Eventually everyone got tired of it and i had to ban.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suspicious: BubblesAndEpic
Cause: Very much likes epic_raccoon and 3 people agreed that it was probably raccoons second account.
Under Probation.

Koel roberts

Jul 29, 2019
Banned: epic_raccoon
Cause: Spam
Time: 12 hours
Description: raccoon was making a fool of himself, and being a spammer. Kept repeating the phrases: "10/10" and "...." Eventually everyone got tired of it and i had to ban.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suspicious: BubblesAndEpic
Cause: Very much likes epic_raccoon and 3 people agreed that it was probably raccoons second account.
Under Probation.

...huh...

KoltVeral

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'd like to apply for mod!
IGN: klausash
Experience with moderating: I have modded/admined on several servers and owned my own a few times but as you can see that didn't turn out well.
About me: I play Minecraft regularly and could be on the server alot not to mention I play other games a ton, I.E League of Legends and assorted single player games.
Other things: I want to help people on this server and think it would be awesome if you let me be a mod.