Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nutshell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zurfandor
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): bonkykid97
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran
Why should i add you? Because I'd like a nice community to play with, and I can help people.
What are you good at? Technical stuff.
What are you like (For example personality)? Helpful
Country/State: Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? The super power to have all the powers that I want! Cuz its awesome
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No

BrahminMan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TyBlue13
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):brahmin_man
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I've played FTB borderline obsessively the past year and a half.
Why should i add you? I know the mods really well and sometimes I'm funny.
What are you good at? Crazy automation and computercraft.
What are you like (For example personality)? Respectful, but at times a little crude.
Country/State:USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? The ability to control light, i.e. create an orb of light or make light fold around one spot. Why? So that my desktop area is always at the perfect light level.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I am a Youtuber and am planning to start uploading FTB content.

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xEtnies
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): don't have skype but may be willing to get it
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran
Why should i add you? I am experienced with a ton of mods and my builds will not create excessive lag.
What are you good at? pretty much everything :)
What are you like (For example personality)? I am a nice person and love to play with other people.
Country/State: United states / Indiana
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? time travel, so I can go back and see the family I don't have around anymore.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? no, but I stream from time to time

Kalshiba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wiilander
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): KingKalsibaKode I do need to update my skype though, i'll be getting around to that soon.
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?: I've been playing FTB ever since I found out my little laptop could handle it. It's been about 3-4 months, not sure if that counts as a veteran or not :)
Why should i add you?: I have been looking for a good community based server for a while, and what your striving for on this server seems to be what im looking for :D
What are you good at?: I'm really into thaumcraft, but i also enjoy massive builds. I'm no building expert, but I do love it.
What are you like (For example personality)?: Very sarcastic, outgoing, and just about always ready to help however I can. unless you made me mad... Then i'll watch and laugh :D
Country/State: Canadia, or the great white north. even though it's almost never white up here....
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : I got banned once because one of my friends was in my town and griefed someone else. I got dragged down with him.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?: Could I have three? I would have the power of the space/time continuum (to stop time, go back in time, teleport and what not), the ability to manipulate matter (rake up a pile of leaves, and then BOOM, lamborghini.) and the ability to make any picture, game, or in-animate object come to life (think about it, inst-Pokemon)
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: I do record videos, but I am waiting on upgrading my laptop before I start getting really into it. I also don't currently have a channel wait, waiting for the upgrades like before.

Hailee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ihascarrot10
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): hailee.white11
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? new
Why should i add you? i love minecraft and feed the beast unleashed also multiplayer
What are you good at? im good at dancing singing and minecraft
What are you like (For example personality)? nice caring happy (most of the time)
Country/State: Sydney,Australia

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? no i havent
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? invisiblity and flying so u could go to any country without getting arested because you have invisibilty
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? i am a youtuber but dont post videos but might in the futer

Bao5o

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FonAlkanaft
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Lorddoom51
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?: veteran
Why should i add you? I want to play on a different server, I agree to the rules!
What are you good at?
What are you like (For example personality)?
Country/State:
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?

Maizox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Maizox
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): alexrogers4
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'm not a veteran but i'm not a noob
Why should i add you? I'm fun and i know what i'm doing so you can expect me not to blow up the server.
What are you good at? I know most of the crafting recipes and i'm really good at making efficient machine setups.
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm mostly quiet but very friendly.
Country/State: Colorado U.S.A
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Flying because it would be very useful.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No

Heirces

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: What_goes_up
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I am a bit uncomfortable sharing my Skype username in the midst of everyone else being able to see it. And I haven't used it very much but I would like to clarify I do have one and will share it in a PM if needed or on the server once I get to know the crew a little bit better. If that is a problem I apologize, but I have an irrational fear that people will take my Skype name and message me or get my personal information.
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I am fairly new to FTB Unleashed, as in using lava for power and just using starter machines like macerators electric furnaces and compressors etc etc, my most advanced build mustve been an advanced solar panel or the Mass Fabricator
Why should i add you? I need to be added to this server because i am looking for the opportunity to learn and have fun with others, others i can trust to not grief nor steal. I want to be helpful to others on the server and in return i need a lot of help to fully understand and enjoy this mudpack.
What are you good at? For the week or two i have played so far, i am very wound up in Industrial Craft 2 and BuildCraft. i was experimenting with logistic pipes and such. I am a good Organizer, creativity builder and am very conscious about how my builds work and look, my goal is to have people look at my builds and think "that looks Efficient"
What are you like (For example personality)? This is a difficult question to answer because it is biased towards myself, ill go ahead and say that i try to be funny a lot, will crack a joke anytime i see the opportunity. I also am more kept to myself in projects whether it be School or Minecraft and i like completing things by myself to feel more accomplished.
Country/State: USA/ Washington
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: I have never been banned from a minecraft server before.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would like to be invisible, so that i could sneak up on people and scare them.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I am not a Youtuber nor do i make minecraft videos of FTB, although i was greatly considering it...