Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

awesomenesssssss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: awesomenesssssss
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): pieisawesomerthancake
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'm a veteran with ftb and plain minecarft since beta.
Why should i add you? This seems like a server that isn't decked out with tons of plugins, its just a fun place for people who love to play.
What are you good at? Architecture, but mostly well rounded.
What are you like (For example personality)? I am giving to others and love to play.
Country/State: United States of America, Florida.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: I have only been banned once, and it was for killing a griefer in my base when pvp wasn't allowed
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? to travel to other dimensions instantaneously, the ultimate pacifist.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I have not uploaded any videos recently but would be happy too again.

Spl1cr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spl1cr
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I've been playing with tekkit for almost 2 years and have been messing with FTB unleashed for around 2 months
Why should i add you? I am looking for a mature server where I can have some social interactions and epic builds with other people, single player is getting kind of boring
What are you good at? I am good at setting up factories and automated systems, and im pretty good with thuamcraft and building epic Wizard towers
What are you like (For example personality)?
Country/State: USA/WV
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why I have never been banned from a server but I have only played on a few servers online
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? to survive in the vacuum of space!
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No I don't unload any youtube videos just an avid viewer of yogscast

fishcake321

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fishcake321
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I forget what it is, I do have one though
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran
Why should i add you? I have played these mods for a long time, and can help any new people that come to the server, I have also been a mod or admin on more than 10 servers, so I'd be happy to help.
What are you good at? I'm pretty good at automation, and at finding creative solutions to problems
What are you like (For example personality)? calm, laid back
Country/State: Florida
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Technically yes, but I never actually did anything
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would have the power to give and take powers from anyone
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? not currently, but once I get a better computer I am going to start streaming

Storm_Killer1999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Maxime1999
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Maxime Corriveau-Faucher and my pseudo beatbyacube1999 (also i will not talk on skype for nothing because i dont have the best microphone and you will hear everything)
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'm not a veteran but I'm pretty good with stuff like bees and IC2 so ya.
Why should i add you? because i can help on build and redstone or even ComputerCraft stuff and i'm always open at learning new stuff.
What are you good at? I'm good at redstone and building stuff and also automation.
What are you like (For example personality)? i'm calm and creative (i have good idea).
Country/State: Canada, Quebec, Neuville
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? no, and i even get along nicely when coming on a new server.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Teleportation because i could go everywhere i want in 1 sec.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No and i never intended to.

codymm03

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:codymm03

Skype Name (Optional but recommended):codymm03

Why should i add you? cause im a great friend and love making vids and streaming for people

What are you good at?im good a machines and ae

What are you like (For example personality)? im funny and love to play around

Country/State: usa wa

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why no

If you could have any super power what would it be and why?flight why cause i could sav people so they wont die

Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? yes

Dyaction

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dyaction
Skype Name : Dyaction
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I have been playing FTB gor 3 months and I guess I am pretty good with tech stuff
Why should i add you? Because I Have good ideas about improving the server with designs (if you agree if course) and I must say that I am funny, good player , friendly and social friendly
What are you good at? As i told I am good at tech stuff
What are you like? I am smart, fast learner, know kinda a lot foreign languages and also I do not think only my self
Country/State:Greece,Marathon
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never in my gaming carrier have I been banned from something
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? To read minds because I guess that this is pretty cool
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No but I might do a channel eventually and if you do not want to record then I will not but as I said I am not a youtuber but I have seen many :Etho, generikb,hypnotizd and more[DOUBLEPOST=1382119569][/DOUBLEPOST]How will I know if I am invited?

Vojczejk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vojczejk
Skype Name : vojczejk
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? : Have been playing mc since Alpha came out, when IC1 came out i played it, then moved to nice year of awesome tekkit and when that became outdated i came to FTB, so i guess i know the modpack pretty well.
Why should i add you?: I am just looking for a nice friendly and MATURE server to play on. I have been hosting a server myself (8 ppl on average) but it wasnt 24/7, aaand people later just left.
What are you good at?: In terms of minecraft i am a good builder, I usually try to take a team of 3 people to build a larger project with, and i love to work with redstone, I prefer RedPower though. Irl? I love electronics (i love to make my own circuits, most recently a simple synthesizer), i love computers
What are you like (For example personality)? : A calm person who you just cant make angry that easy (unless you TNT my month project in a few seconds)
Country/State: Czech Republic
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why : No... i never played on any other server than mine
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? : Ability to ready people's minds maybe? not sure
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? : I tried to do a few but no. If i only found a partner i might do.

And please, if i am accepted notice me on the skype, i do not plan to be using this forum, i have made this acc only for this application.

Poisonshelf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Poisonshelf
Skype Name: (my Skype is for personal friends)
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'm a veteran FTB player
Why should i add you? I'm a decent builder, helpful, against griefing (be warned I'm not online very often and I will leave friendly pranks every once in a while)
What are you good at? building, and adept with redstone
What are you like (For example personality)? Kind, helpful, pretty chill
Country/State: United States
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Teleportation. Why? Trolling purposes.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I'm planning on building a gaming computer and starting a channel, but as of right now it is a no.

xplexy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xplexy
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): xplexy
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? i'm a new FTB player.
Why should i add you? I wanna learn new stuff and i'm planning to start a youtube vid with someone on you're server!
What are you good at? Gaming and making things al day and night long.
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm like a social person who wants to achieve something like starting a youtube channel with some guys and have succes like yogcast for example.
Country/State: Belgium.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I don't have any bans so i'm a social rulefollower :)
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Like having a deep voice like this populair youtubers.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Not yet i'm planing to start a channel with maybe guys on you're server?

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dkittrell
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): yes i have one, will give later
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? not a veteran but i know my way around all the mods
Why should i add you? im a nice active member, i try to me active with the community and help when ever possible. Im not a great builder, im usually in a cave but that cave is awesome.
What are you good at? different types of farms, usually something with computer craft, i cant make huge programs but i usually get the job done.
What are you like (For example personality)? Im helpful and nice, im pretty active with the community and i try to help people when ever possible
Country/State: Arizona
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why Nope.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? strength, everything else will get boring and will be useless after the new wears off, there is always a reason for strength tho
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? no, want to but to busy to enjoy the game and do videos

Graeme97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Graeme97
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):Will post once/if i join the server
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran, been playing minecraft for 3 years and FTb since it started
Why should i add you? I'm good at the game, and are willing to help anyone with technical diffeculties should they have any (Within FTB)
What are you good at? Almost everything, had previous experience with CC then promptly forgot, but i understand most mods, including TC3/TC4 IC2, BC2 Forestry, MFR, & TF
What are you like (For example personality)? Funny, helpful, & just overall good natured!
Country/State: Canada, Manitoba
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Teleportation (So i could be anywhere i wanted, in a instant!)
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No, i am not a youtuber (My computer is not good enough)

Aandeg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aandeg8
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): aandeg
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Shortly after it came out ( Graeme97 and I are friends)
Why should I add you? I enjoy making nice looking buildings
What are you good at? Building
What are you like (For example personality)? Hard working, Busy (I wouldn't be able to play every day)
Country/State: Manitoba, Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Infinate blocks
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: No

SteveEatsPigz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cmisfit
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Sorry dont have one D:
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'm not exactly a veteran but im not new either.... but i am fermiliar with most mods
Why should i add you? Because im always willing to donate resources to new players and im not a jerk. Lol. But seriously i have a great personality
What are you good at? I'm good with most mods. Here are some examples: Thaumcraft, IC2, Buildcraft, Forestry, etc.
What are you like (For example personality)? im always willing to donate resources to new players and im not a jerk. Lol. But seriously i have a great personality. I'm smart and generous
Country/State: Kansas
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Telekinesis. I would be able to get chores done faster AND make a cage for a super vilin on the spot.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No. But i might start if its a good server ;)

moonsheep

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: manblob
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): manblob
Why should i add you? same reason why you would add anyone else
What are you good at? I'm good at making good looking buildings, and the normal ftb stuff (ic, buildcraft and the rest)
What are you like (For example personality)? pretty friendly and outgoing, compulsive about building my buildings so they look exactly how I want them to
Country/State: florida
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: yes, you know jerk mods being jerks, but that was like a year or two ago
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? making and using cool gadgets, hey batman counts as a superhero!
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I don't make youtube videos

iambbsun

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:iambbsun
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):No ,I use raid call
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I played for 1 year
Why should i add you?I want to play free
What are you good at?machines
What are you like (For example personality)? I always get grief because i let people joining me
Country/State:China,Hong Kong
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so whyNO
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?NO ,I wont tell u
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?I am a youtuber,but i think u cant listen Chinese

XxlordjxX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxlordjxX
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):No Skype
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? In Between
Why should i add you? Because I would like a server to play with my friend on and this seems to look the best.
What are you good at? Gaming
What are you like (For example personality)? Nice talkative guy who easily makes friends. (Not aggressive)
Country/State:England
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: Yes, The admin was a prick and I didn't like the way he spoke to others and I stood up.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Pause Time, Its seems cool.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No.

MrSilvahh

Jul 29, 2019
Before I post I just wanted to say the iambbsun has lied about his age, twice he has posted claiming he is 13 and every other time stating he is 18.
IGN: Creep4427
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Machachanator
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Pretty New
Why should i add you? Because I really like playing with others and I get along pretty well
What are you good at? I am good at building, designing, drawing and gaming
What are you like (For example personality)? I have been told I am funny, I am talkative, kind, chatty, and friendly.
Country/State: California
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why Never
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Invisibility, I think you know why ;)
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No but I am interested in becoming such

BigBossJosh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BigBoss4ever211

New/Vet: I am not new to it ive been play ftb for 2 years

Why should i add you? : im in a close net group of friends who have Youtube and Twitch and am looking for a server that allows us to have no restrictions for a fun enviorment for to play. i run with my friends Hacoob, vixeneye, AudioGlitch, and JazzGuy. me n hacoob do stream.

what am i good at: I am a good builder and very adventurous. Great conservation on supplies and move up the ranks quickly.

What are you like: Im like any gamer love to have fun , make ppl laugh, and never boring especially with friends.

Banned: psssh plz never have been banned lol

any power: i think i would love gambits power or maybe twisted Fates power. they gots swag :p

Media: Youtube(soon) and Twitch(yes)