Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iReflex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zurfandor
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Bonkykid97
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran
Why should i add you? If you would like an active and friendly new face to ur server then that's why. I'm very helpful :)
What are you good at? Creating xp farms/farms and machinery.
What are you like (For example personality)? Optimistic but sometimes a bit to myself.
Country/State: West-Europe, Netherlands.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes, simply for accidentally setting off a nuke in Tekkit.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? The ability to transform into anything in order to do anything. xD
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? High-possibly I was thinking about starting a Mincraft channel.

iTzJimmEH

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iTzJimmEH
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): itzjimmeh
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Almost Veteran, I've played most of the packs before.
Why should i add you? I would like to be apart of a private community.
What are you good at? I'm not really good with much but I have great knowledge of each of the mods. I want to learn more from fellow players.
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm really quiet and calm. I'm really laid back and I love to play these kind of games where it needs time to learn.
Country/State: USA, PA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why. I've never been banned from a server before, honestly.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Ability to bend time.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I am a Youtuber and also a live-streamer @ twitch.tv/itzjimmeh and youtube.com/users/itzjimmeh

maiander1

Jul 29, 2019
hey, are we going to update the server to 1.1.3?
i am having a blast on the server :p
no seriously i am enjoying myself. perhaps you could whitelist some more people.

Benissbored

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Benissbored
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Benissbored
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I am a veteran!
Why should i add you? I am fun and exciting. yes.
What are you good at? I enjoy making spaghetti, but yes.
What are you like (For example personality)? well....
Country/State: Washington State
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: I have never been banned!
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? the ability to turn my enemies into cheese.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? sadly, no.

Faultedbuffalo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheLastBlacGuy
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): NathanBlood
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Im new to unleashed but I played Ultimate with Benissbored.
Why should i add you? Because I enjoy small community servers and want to have a good time.
What are you good at? Building cool looking buildings, and making bacon.
What are you like (For example personality)? chill....as chilly....puns my friend. puns
Country/State: Washington State
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: never!
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? To be able to walk on water. lamest power ever.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? nope:/

SStagdage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:stagdage
Skype Name:stagdage
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?: Veteran
Why should i add you?: I bring a highly technical vibe to any server I join. also im a computer craft wizard
What are you good at?: computercraft and tinkers.
What are you like (For example personality)?: Funny, Technical
Country/State:Australia, NSW
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No, never banned.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?: Flight
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?:Yes and Yes

Sandro0802

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Sandro0802
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):sandro.beraia51
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?:veteran
Why should i add you?:I'm looking for a friendly community to game with, I'm applying because I think this server can provide this for me. I'd like to also be a part of a team or at least have a partner i can survive with
What are you good at? Mostly tech stuff
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm quite friendly and interactive,I like to have a good time with people i enjoy being around with.
Country/State:Tbilisi,Georgia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: Not that I know of
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Invisibility cause I think it can be really useful in a lot of situations.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No

Buggy008

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Buggy008
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):
Why should i add you?I am looking for a good community to join and to have fun!
What are you good at?Everything I love machines and making crazy contraptions.
What are you like (For example personality)? I am a calm peaceful person who likes to see peoples build and see what they have accomplished!
Country/State:USA,NC
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why yes it was a misunderstanding:(
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?I would fly so i could help all the people around the world
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?no I am not but I may start;)

truewolfhell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: truewolfhell
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): frozenmane
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?: Veteran
Why should i add you?: Because i love servers with a small community and i love to be a part of it
What are you good at?: Forestry, TC and Tinkers Construct
What are you like (For example personality)?: I'm a calm and friendly person and i love to help others
Country/State: Germany
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: Yes, I killed a admin on a pvp server and he lost all his stuff so he banned me for it :(
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?: Teleporting because its useful for many situations
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: I am a Youtuber but i won't upload FTB

Zack_the_Turtle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zack240
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Semi New.
Why should i add you? Because I am a very great person and do not have a bad record.
What are you good at? IC2
What are you like (For example personality)? Funny I suppose.
Country/State: Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Non, super powers aren't my thing.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No.

Ivanov

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sootstar
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):I might give my skype out once i know you more but now nope
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Im about moderate for my experience in FTB
Why should i add you?Because im very helpful and i love to build and do redstone id would love to help u build your spawn village if you want me to
What are you good at?Iam good at building and Ic2
What are you like (For example personality)? Iam a funny person yet i can take things seriously also its hard to find me mad at dieing etc...
Country/State:Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I have never been banned from a server
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?if i could have any super power it would be to shape shift cause it would be fun trick my friends
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?I have a youtube account i dont make videos though but i could start.
Hope you accept my app cause i would really love to join feed the narwhale

xfritz5375

Jul 29, 2019
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? new, but I am pretty good
Why should i add you? Because I am a nice person and will help you
What are you good at? Buildcraft, modular powersuits, mystcraft, tinkers construct
What are you like (For example personality)? Nice and honest
Country/State: Wisconsin
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: no
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Flying, cause I like to fly
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No, but I would like to[DOUBLEPOST=1378336950][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? new, but I am pretty good
Why should i add you? Because I am a nice person and will help you
What are you good at? Buildcraft, modular powersuits, mystcraft, tinkers construct
What are you like (For example personality)? Nice and honest
Country/State: Wisconsin
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: no
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Flying, cause I like to fly
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No, but I would like to
IGN: xfritz5375

marc12G

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: marc12G
Skype Name marc26050
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? new
Why should i add you? because im sick of people grifing me and im a great guy
What are you good at? building houses
What are you like im a nice and honest guy
Country/State: Australia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: NO
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?Inviablitie so i can hde
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?No

Virazz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Virazz
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): wiski96
Why should i add you? I've looked for servers just like this, No killing just chilling and building with some nice and mature guys. And i would love to join the server! Love he community.
What are you good at? Thaumcraft, Building, mostly everything.
What are you like (For example personality)? Im a 17 years old student. Im studying 3D and game making. I love to play games, specially Minecraft.
Country/State: Denmark
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: Never been banned from any server.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Flying, so i could fly where ever i wanted to go.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Nope.

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Somberanakin
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): evancolwell
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'd say I'm a veteran
Why should i add you? I bring alot of experience with the mods, I've played lots of tekkit in the past, and I've been playing FTB a week after it came out.
What are you good at? Building, building, building, and how most machines work, anything magic like aswell like Dartcraft or Thaumcraft.
What are you like (For example personality)? I really like to work with someone else, and I like to give new people some stuff just to help them out and let them use my machines.
Country/State: Washington state
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: Nope never
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I'd have super powers like spiderman, tie someone to a wall and actually make them listen to me ;)
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I'm hoping to get a new laptop/Mac for christmas I have FRAPS but my computer is not very good.

lukec101

Jul 29, 2019
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): super.gate
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? i play ftb 1 and a half years and i think i know a lot from ftb
Why should i add you? Because i like friendly no griefing no killing playing and i am friendly like team work and LOVE to play with people i can trust
What are you good at? I am good in making Industrial Craft desings and HELPING PEOPLES WHO LOST THEIR STUFF
What are you like (For example personality)? I am Friendly and funny and i get serious when someone need help
Country/State:Slovenia,Maribor
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? NO i dont get any ban and i dont know a reason why will i get it
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I will jump in computer to Feed The Narwhal world nad LIVE IN IT XD
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?I am not a youtuber but i will start uploading videos when i will be ready and WHEN I WILL HAVE A SERVER TO PLAY ON!

rkh66

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rkh66
Skype Name: paulruhe66
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?: Im a total Veteran in it
Why should i add you?: becuase im a nice and friendly Player who doenst kill ot spann People and who likes to Play FTB A LOT.
What are you good at? In almost all mods only computercraft im a NOOB ;) (I can always help peopel if they want)
What are you like (For example personality)?
Country/State: Germany (Hessen)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?: It woude be to be invisible and go thrught walls because it woude be really intersting what peopel are saying and doning when im not there ;)
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: I im not [DOUBLEPOST=1380399949][/DOUBLEPOST]3 things I forgot to say:
1. Even if im a german my english is good, not perfect but good
2. I wanna build a Workshop / Nexus
3. Pls contact me on Skype becuase ist a lot easyer to check Skype then check this forum

utterablehawk675

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Utterablehawk675
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Ive been playing for 4 months
Why should i add you? I'm good a community projects, somewhat good at FTB
What are you good at? automation, logistics pipes,
What are you like (For example personality)? Mature and helpful
Country/State: United states, Florida
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Once for getting pised off over a 3 day rollback
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? NoClip
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No

codyguirreri

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CodyGuirreri
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): codyguirreri
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I've played ftb for around 3-4 months
Why should i add you? I do both large and small scale projects that are generally used to help the community
What are you good at? Building and designing projects
What are you like (For example personality)? I like talking to people and being helpful
Country/State: Florida
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope!
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would want to fly like a bird! Haha!
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Not really

James_P_Skully

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: James_P_Skully
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): james_p_skully
Why should i add you? I am very experienced with FTB, and building in Minecraft. If the server is still running in about a month or two I can get it very poppulated (If requested). I can also help build a proper spawn.
What are you good at? Anything and Everything (In FTB :p) and building.
What are you like (For example personality)? Outgoing, helpful, usually always online, creative.
Country/State: Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No, I hanvn't been banned before.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Teleportation and/or the ability to stop time. Because I would never be late for school :p and I could go anywhere instantly.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Yes but I don't really post videos anymore. I will once i get my new PC so around christmas time.