Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kabahata
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): no sorry
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I am a ftb veteran
Why should i add you? The server I have been playing on has been shutdown for good now and im looking for a good server to play on
What are you good at? thaumcraft and basic machines
What are you like (For example personality)? I don't really know how to describe myself other than a little of everything xD
Country/State: Usa, Kentucky
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why yeah ive been banned for greifing but that was my old days and I am more mature now that i was back then.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? to fly cause I like flying in planes and stuffz.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? no sorry

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
Someone has stolen my Ore/Ingots chest and ransacked through my other chests, not sure if you're able to find out who it was though.

TheRussianNarwal

Jul 29, 2019
hello every body i am back and should be able to do stuff again like play on the server and fix things i was gone because my hardrive got currupted :mad:

TheRussianNarwal

Jul 29, 2019
Yes maybe tommorow im really tired right now me and my dad have to move soon so weve been looking around and its tireing any ways i want to ask you guys something. What would you guys think of switching to vanilla for a bit?​

SShootingMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : SShootingMonkey
Veteran or New : I would say that I'm just a little under a veteran as I play a lot.
What are you good at? I'm very into the technical side of things but I do some bees and other things too.
What are you like? I'm a very chilled out person and I like to make friends.
Country/State : England. Dorset.
Have you ever been banned from a server? No i haven't been banned from a server before.

If you could have a super power what would it be? I would have the ability to be able to be in 2 places at once so I could do more with my life.
Are you a youtuber? i don't post videos at the minute because I'm getting a gaming computer in a couple of weeks so I can record videos soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1376578008][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and a answer if I do get accepted I've been looking for a ftb unleashed serv with no banned items for ages so I would prefer if you stayed with FTB?

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
Well, Vanilla doesn't interest me one bit, so if the server switches I'll be leaving, no offence it's a great server, but I can't stand vanilla. :D

TheRussianNarwal

Jul 29, 2019
then ftb stays!!! ok well i wont be on much because il be working on my vannila world alot i dont know im just ona vanilla kick

Tarmunora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tarmunora
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I honestly forget >.<
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Uber veteran
Why should i add you? Because I can help the server's community grow a bit?
What are you good at? Effective builds (not pretty, but -very- effective)
What are you like (For example personality)? Uhh.. helpful.
Country/State: Merica!
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why. Once because I accident'ly hit an admin at spawn XD
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Immortality
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No, and no.

Defying_logic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Defying_logic
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):Defying_logic
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran
Why should i add you?i love to help in any ways i can and to have fun and to play ftb
What are you good at?my best mod is forestry but i am good at a little of most things
What are you like (For example personality)? helper and hard worker
Country/State:United States North Carolina
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? To fly
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No

darkagex11992

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Darkagex1192
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Darkagex1192
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? i've been playing since the original FTB CTM map
Why should i add you? well no one says you should... but i would love to meet new people and enjoy the modpack with others
What are you good at? since i have been playing the game (both vanilla and FTB) i know my way around pretty much everything
What are you like (For example personality)? rather calm... a bit to calm sometimes... but always happy to help who ever needs my help
Country/State: Romania
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? no
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? hmmm... maybe the power to steal other powers... that way i could have all the powers xD... kinda
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? no ... and no

Cgmossa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cgmossa
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): malikmerhi
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Not a veteran but nor a scrub either
Why should i add you? Because I am awesome and dont hate on people ;) ? And I love meeting new people and your server looks pretty cool so I wanna check it out ^^
What are you good at? Dont know really :p
What are you like (For example personality)? I am cool, not a rager like most gamers nowadays, of course everyone can say that :p
Country/State: Denmark
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why ? Not really :p
If you could have any super power what would it be and why ? Lady Magnet Aura :p I get dem ladies ^^
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Youtube is intresting but I dont post any videos ^^

Qwertyope

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:irondannyx
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Olivier.morris1
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I have quite a lot of experience
Why should i add you? I like helping people in minecraft and I can handle pretty much every mods in unleashed
What are you good at? Find the most easy/efficient to do things... and build houses that are ugly from the outside but the interior is amazing XD
What are you like (For example personality)? Funny, kind, I like to help people, but also to do my little things on my own
Country/State: Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope!
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Teleportation

Are you ayoutuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Not now but we never know

If you accept me could you please answer? So I know if i've been white-listed or not?