Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Meek

Jul 29, 2019
Applying for me + a friend,
IGN: kiva_softpaw / thebigunf20
Skype Name: thetruemobsta
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? We are both Vet's.
Why should i add you? Because we are talkative and friendly guys, we enjoy connecting to a community and we are really really active when we join a server, you'd see us around a lot.
What are you good at? We are both good at the technical side of FTB and we are both talented builders. Although he's better at detailing.
What are you like (For example personality)? We are both just relaxed guys. We are willing to help others as long as its not excessive. We are nice and get along with pretty much everyone.
Country/State: We both live in California.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: We have not.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why: I would want invisibility so I could do stuff without people seeing. He would want Pyrokenisis. So he could burn the world.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB: We are not unfortunately.

Dr. Kuckles

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dr_Kuckles
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I can't remember my Skype name off the top of my head
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'm new but I'm a very quick learner
Why should i add you? I'd like to learn ftb and provide another personality to the server.
What are you good at? Learning new things
What are you like (For example personality)? I'll help anybody and I'm laid back for the most part
Country/State: USA, TN
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I'd like to fly. Not as much traffic
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I have a YouTube account but no vids

Ninjabob991

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Galbetorix
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Ninjabob991
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran, been playing mods since tekkit first came out
Why should i add you? because I enjoy contributing to others
What are you good at? Im a jack of all trades
What are you like (For example personality)? VERY talkative and social
Country/State: USA-Washinton (not DC)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? SHAPE SHIFTING!
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I don't upload regularly but I might occasionally put out a video

maiander1

Jul 29, 2019
:eek:
i think the server rebooted and generated a new world.
what happend with the last world?
did the world get corrupted again?

TheRussianNarwal

Jul 29, 2019
Ok my current host exodus hosting deleted everything on that system so i went out and got a new host so again sadley the world was lost but this world should last for as long as we want!!!! :D and plus there wont be any of that annoying server shutting down every hour[DOUBLEPOST=1375927160][/DOUBLEPOST]anyways im going to go play

LewisGraham1998

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lewismgraham
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):lewisgraham1998
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?veteran
Why should i add you?i will be good at makeing things and helping people with doing things
What are you good at?bees farm and ic2
What are you like (For example personality)?freindly good humor
Country/State:UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? to ride a bee
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?nope

Morrigi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gooblob
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Been playing it since I heard of it from direwolf20, really. I've also played tekkit, several of my own custom conglomerations of various random mods, and I've been playing Minecraft in general since the days of creative-only mode and the Lava Survival servers and somehow managed to get on the very first SMP test. Phantom furnaces and world holes everywhere, I tell you!
Why should i add you? I know my way around much of the content and I always try to help those who need it with game information.
What are you good at? Making nice buildings, even with limited material, planning terraforming projects, doing research on anything and everything
What are you like (For example personality)? Friendly, a comedian (or so people say), slightly sarcastic, helpful
Country/State: USA, IL. Moving out-of-state ASAP.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Invisibility, of course.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I have thought about it, but no. EDIT: Oh, are you guys still on 1.03? I hear that 1.1.3 has a lot of bugfixes.

Casey Deguzman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chowewe9
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): chowewe9
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran
Why should i add you? You should add me because I'm great at vanilla Minecraft and FTB and I'm fun and to get along with.
What are you good at? I'm good at being organized on almost everything i do in Minecraft.
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm a shy quiet guy at first, but when you get to know me I become louder and funny.
Country/State:USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Fly because you can do that in Minecraft.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I'm planning on making videos once a get a better microphone.

xImpacter

Jul 29, 2019
If im not on the whitelist can you add me back onto it Ign: xImpacter and i wont be able to go on for a while as my computer is away being repaired :(

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: En_Terrorist
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):Knut-bil
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? would think of myself as a Vet
Why should i add you? you should add me just because i'm Norwegian, well no. i'd like to think i can bring some experience to help ppl on here =)
What are you good at? i'm good at not using capital letters, also im quite good at camping, and i like to make farms and then making ethanol.
What are you like (For example personality)? hmm hard to say, im easy to talk to, i like teaming up with someone, but only if they are using Skype. i can be funny it all depends on if you like my humor.
Country/State: Norway Baby
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why not that i know of.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? i would probably want super speed, cause i tend to not hear my alarm in the morning, then having to rush to either school or work.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? nah, might consider it, depends on how my base is looking :)

Damienthaboss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: damienthaboss
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): i have one but rathe rnot post untill i get to know the server better
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? a mix of the two
Why should i add you? i can be an exceptional memeber
What are you good at? im decent at mostly evrything, but not a pro
What are you like (For example personality)? chill person
Country/State: florida,usa
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why:no
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? super sayian, there is no hwy to that answer.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? nope

stickyguy9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stickyguy9
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Not a veteran just yet, but I'm very experienced still
Why should I add you? I can help people with creating buildings that look nice, and also doing everything Railcraft/Steve's Carts
What are you good at? I would say I'm good at rail-based mods, automating things, but I'm also good at building
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm very imaginative and creative, and quite funny if you get to know me
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? To have a different super power each day
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? nope

Jackyboy114

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jackyboy114
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): jack.andrews114
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran baby :D
Why should i add you? Because i enjoy playing FTB with loyal members and achieving something amazing :D
What are you good at? Anything
What are you like (For example personality)? Sociable
Country/State: United Kingdom
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Don't know haha
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No

GlaringArc5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ga5hd
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):glaringarc5
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I am not quite a veteran but I'm quite good at most mods.
Why should i add you? Because I prefer to play with other especially new people and I think I a server like this will be great fun for everyone who is whitelisted.
What are you good at? I would say my best mod expertise would be in industrialcraft, tinkerers constuck and thaumcraft but I'm not terrible at all the other mods.
What are you like (For example personality)? I quite like to think of ideas and share them, I also like making puns so I guess you could say im a funny person.
Country/State: England
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why No I haven't.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? The power to control time and space (Time travel, see all possibilities and that sort of stuff)
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I used to but I stopped because my wifi went bad (better now), I would still record now though.

Idea: I think we should not build our houses too close (about 20 blocks at least) but also not stray too far form each other (we could also build a sort of village type thing at spawn). Also I think it would be nice if we all helped to build an awesome looking bridge over that river think in the photo you posted.

caiman123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:cman100
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I have been playing minecraft since early Alpha, and started playing technic soon after it's release. In terms of FTB, I had the countdown screen open for the release, and have been playing ever since. I love automating nearly every aspect of my world.
Why should i add you? I never swear, and try my hardest not to insult anybody, no matter what they do. If they really get on my nerves, I will just report them. I have experience in automation, and I love making community oriented builds.
What are you good at? My favorite thing is building mob farms, and I don't like automated mining, I feel it is too over used. I use methods like centrifuging lava, iron golem farms, etc. for my resources.
What are you like (For example personality)? I am very nonchalant, nice, and creative. I never swear, and I love working with other people on projects.
Country/State: Poland
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Time travel, if that counts. The one thing I would love to see more than anything is what the world will be like in the future. I want to know where technology will take us. Or possibly having the brain power to solve a yottaminx(https://www.google.com/search?q=yot...366&bih=643&sei=qrIHUtL_EajMyQG8-YF4#imgdii=_)
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No, I have never uploaded on youtube.