Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

maiander1

Jul 29, 2019
i think we really need rules about living or places to build your base. i think we are all mature enough to keep other players in mind.
and for a new world, it doesnt matter. we'll find some place nice eventually

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
ngngngn, well can we get this sorted, get the new server up and build a spawn or something?

vxntage

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server still accepting applicants? If so, I'm re-applying

IGN: Vxntage
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I'd rather not give this out in public. I can give it to you via PM if you wish
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I have a good amount of experience
Why should i add you? I'm respectful towards other players and I like to have fun
What are you good at? being the best
What are you like (For example personality)? Laid back, yet sporadic
Country/State: USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I'd want the ability to read peoples minds
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Not a youtuber. I do stream on twitch.tv though.

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tozzy2012
Skype Name (Optional but recommended)::langebh
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? iveteran
Why should i add you? I just want to spend some time around and build something cooL !
What are you good at? building tech stuff
What are you like (For example personality)? someone that just want to have some fun...

MaxPerpoli123

Jul 29, 2019
btw someone who had lived next to me on the last world griefed me really bad it was either ximpactor or tennisfan

BicPro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bicPro
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): tim.leerintveld
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran i suppos
Why should i add you? cus i can bring my experience to the game and i love to help and build with people
What are you good at? most of them
What are you like (For example personality)? Chill guy that just loves to game and do whatever the fack he feels like :p
Country/State: THE NETHERLANDS!!
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? no never
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? i would have xray bitches so i can see through clothes and shit
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? i used to do that on my channel got 40 sbs and 40k vieuws but i decided to quit and now i just do cod clips (www.youtube.com/bymosje)