Feed The Fire|FTB |Whitelist|Small community|20 slots|No Lag|No greif

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
Username: FijianMamba
Have you been banned on a tekkit or ftb server(if so, then reason): Nope
Things you like about FTB/tekkit/Minecraft: I like being able to have these other machines to use compared to the vanilla, it is a lot of fun to be able to work as a team and try to build the coolest things ever!
Have you read and understood the information in the post above?: Yes, i understand them all
do you agree to the rules: Yup! I agree with these rules completely

KINGLUKE971

Jul 29, 2019
Username: KINGLUKE971
Have you been banned on a Tekkit or FTB server (if so, then reason): Nope
Things you like about FTB/Tekkit/Minecraft: Automation
Have you read and understood the information in the post above?: Yes, every single detail
do you agree to the rules: Yes, i agree with them

Guppy_98

Jul 29, 2019
Username: guppy_98
Have you been banned on a tekkit or ftb server(if so, then reason): No
Things you like about FTB/tekkit/Minecraft: Building / new stuff to learn and talking to people
Have you read and understood the information in the post above?: Yes
do you agree to the rules: yes

fauge7

Jul 29, 2019
Its ok, please be sure to use the mindcrack pack when logging on instead of the regular pack.

MrDarkNebulah

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. My IGN is DarkNebula5637 and i have already been accepted in the whitelist. THe only issue is, i think ive been unwhitelisted. Please re whitelist me. I think im unwhitelisted because the server is up, but whenever i try and get on it says "Disconnected bby server. Internal server error." If you ca think of any other reasons why this is happening, please help!