Whitelist Server Feed the Derp! :3|Mindcrack|Whitelisted|New

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jup331

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name:The_king_99
2. What is your timezone:GMT/BST
3. What is your Skype:dont have one at the moment is that a problem?
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST):I think weekdays:11am-2pm weekends 6am+
5. Age Group: 12-14
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp:Im looking for a server with a good community to play on

YEs you need a skype account to join, and anyone else who wants to join, we are running out of availiablity, so first come, first served

Wii_

Jul 29, 2019
We hope it isn't a problem we put two apps in one. -Wii

1. What is your In-game Name: WiiguyEX
2. What is your timezone: CST
3. What is your Skype: wiiguyex (Ant)
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): from 4:30 to 11:00 probably
5. Age Group: 15 (15-17)
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: Me and my friend (below) were looking for a server to play ftb Mindcrack pack on.

1. What is your In-game Name: rsmvbomb04
2. What is your timezone:pST
3. What is your Skype: rsmvbomb04
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST):It really depends on if i feel like jumping on but if i do get on it will be 5:30PM-3:00AM(weekdays) 3:00PM-4/5:00AM(weekends)
5. Age Group: Below 12, 12-14, 15-17, or 18+: 15-17
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: I feel like it will be a good way to meet new people+i have been wanting a nice community to play FTB with.

FreshVibes

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: FreshVibes
2. What is your timezone: PST: Pacific Time (USA & Canada
3. What is your Skype: ohjamesfarre
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): Honestly as of right now it could be from 1:00 PM - Whenever (ET), haha.
5. Age Group: 18+
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: Tbh, I'm applying because I would like to be able to experience Mindcrack with others, rather than alone since I have never played FTB. I've never joined an ACTUAL whitelisted, greylisted or open server, other than a local friends server which was either vanilla minecraft and Tekkit. So I do have SOME knowledge of the mods on mindcrack I guess you could say. I'd like to be able to play on a server that would be up anytime so I wouldn't have to bother a friend to turn on his/her server. I'm also here to join a community since I've never really been in a minecraft community and it would be great to meet/become friends with people, also to share our knowledge and kindly help out each other. So hopefully you guys will accept my app and if not, maybe I can try again another time. Thanks! (-:

Johnnie2038

Jul 29, 2019
IGN johnnie2038
pacific timeMy skype name is mnecraft1410
the time i could play are when i wake up to when i sleep
Age 14

ejmiv89

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: ejmiv89
2. What is your timezone: -7 GMT (MST)
3. What is your Skype: ejmiv89
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 12am-12pm all day! (I play FTB actively for 8-22 hrs a day, unless sick or tired heh)
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/74bc1d17965f2a85e28b0d8c517633a8ad86d2bc/ejmiv89
I want a stable server, with no lag to play on because my experiences have been that most servers are incredibly laggy/ or there's disabled mods which ruins the gameplay of the modpack. Also, I'd like to join a community that has diverse plans for building and this is the main reason why I want to build here because I heard all about this server and many people were giving thanks. I like to first explore the new mods in the pack, which I will usually try to fit into the landscaping/theme of the land. (I am also very open for suggestions on improving my tower [I like Redpower's Marble] or making something new) for example I built quite a magnificent white marble tower, with matching white-wood(birch) flooring. interiors decorations a wonder, including thaumcraft jars, in the TF! Thanks if you can review.

Brando14439

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Brando14439
Timezone: E.S.T.
Skype Name: brandon.a.hughes
Availability: Between 3:00 P.M and 1:00 A.M. Weekdays, and anytime weekends
Age group: 15-17
I am applying to the feed the derp server because it sounds like a good server and I enjoy playing FeedTheBeast, with people and do not like it when people grief and steal.

Rutger101

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: KingKyleDD
Timezone: GMT +1
Skype Name: espyfudge
Availability: Between 9am and 4pm EST.
I am applying to the feed the derp server because i've been looking for a FTB mindcrack server all day to play with my friends and possibly make some nice vids on for the youtubes. I know almost nothing of FTB yet, but my friend does and he will teach me. :)

kecoet98

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: kecoet98
Timezone: EST Standard Time
Skype Name: kecoet98
Availability: 4pm. to 10 pm. On week days, and 10 am. to 10 pm. on weekends.
I am applying for this server because KingKyleDD (rutger101) wanted to play with me. (We are friends) We have been trying to find a nice FTB server to play on, and this COULD be it! :D I am quite familiar with FTB. I have played anywhere from 100-300 hours of it so far. Not too much, but I feel I have enough knowledge of a fair amount of the mods. (TF, IC2, Thaumcraft, etc.) Anyways, hoping I might be able to get on! Thanks for the time! :D

ltbbbm555

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: ltbbbm555
2. What is your timezone: US eastern standard time
3. What is your Skype: ltbbbm555.brandon
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 4-9 pm monday-friday and 12noon-11pm
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: because i have tried multiple times to join a server and every time i was greifed no matter how far i was from spawn and i thought the only way is apply to a whitelisted server so i could play the game with nice people and have a house that can bee seen without the fear of being greifed

Lt_Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: ltbbbm555
2. What is your timezone: US eastern standard time
3. What is your Skype: ltbbbm555.brandon
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 4-9 pm monday-friday and 12noon-11pm
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: because i have tried multiple times to join a server and every time i was greifed no matter how far i was from spawn and i thought the only way is apply to a whitelisted server so i could play the game with nice people and have a house that can bee seen without the fear of being greifed

Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1358622715][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. What is your In-game Name: FreshVibes
2. What is your timezone: PST: Pacific Time (USA & Canada
3. What is your Skype: ohjamesfarre
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): Honestly as of right now it could be from 1:00 PM - Whenever (ET), haha.
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: Tbh, I'm applying because I would like to be able to experience Mindcrack with others, rather than alone since I have never played FTB. I've never joined an ACTUAL whitelisted, greylisted or open server, other than a local friends server which was either vanilla minecraft and Tekkit. So I do have SOME knowledge of the mods on mindcrack I guess you could say. I'd like to be able to play on a server that would be up anytime so I wouldn't have to bother a friend to turn on his/her server. I'm also here to join a community since I've never really been in a minecraft community and it would be great to meet/become friends with people, also to share our knowledge and kindly help out each other. So hopefully you guys will accept my app and if not, maybe I can try again another time. Thanks! (-:

Accepted

Nadox97

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name:rupert3642
2. What is your timezone:EST
3. What is your Skype:Nadoxar97
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 3PM-10PM
5. Age Group: 15-17
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: I am new to FTB and want to play with some friendly people.

Nadox97

Jul 29, 2019
!Questions! (For acceptance purposes only)
1. What is your In-game Name:rupert3642
2. What is your timezone:EST
3. What is your Skype:Nadoxar97
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 3pm-10pm
5. Age Group:15-17
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: im new to FTB and am looking for some friendly people to play with.

CB225

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: crazybananas225
2. What is your timezone: US Central
3. What is your Skype: icrazybanana
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): around 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: I want to join a Mindcrack server where I can feel protected against griefers and hackers. I hope you can whitelist me and see what I can do in Feed the Beast.

TheEagleCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name:TheEagleCrafter
2. What is your timezone: US Central Time
3. What is your Skype: TheEagleCrafter
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 5;00 to 10:00 Weekdays varies on weekends
5. Age Group: Below 12, 12-14, 15-17, or 18+: 12-14
6. Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: Looking for a good white listed server that has active players.

Lt_Phantom

Jul 29, 2019
Acceptance into Feed the Derp is comming to a close!! If you wish to be included, regester dr2bporter in skype and fill out the application!

csideaustin831

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name:csideaustin831
2. What is your timezone:United States Pacific
3. What is your Skype:austin.lima1
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST):10:00am:10:30pm on weekends and 5:00pm:9:00pm on weekdays
5. Age Group: Below 12, 12-14, 15-17, or 18+12-14 15 in April
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp:I want a really fun server to make some new friends and do some recording on for my next season of Feed The Beast

Question can i apply for my brother to?

Sorry didnt see the above post

JoezToothbrush

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: JoezToothbrush
2. What is your timezone: GMT (Mountain time) 7 hours
3. What is your Skype: Joez_toothbrush
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 5:30 - 12:00 EST on weekdays and anytime on weekends, this being said that I don't have work or homework but I do have lots of time to play.
5. Age Group: 15-17
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: I was looking for a small community FTB server with good guidelines and players. The server looks to be decent sized and I see the cap is coming to a close which is nice. To keep it short I will benefit the server with my social skills and fun time playing minecraft.

P.S. I am new to FTB but I did play tekkit for a long time so I have some experience. Thanks for reading, I hope you consider me. :)

jup331

Jul 29, 2019
1. What is your In-game Name: ejmiv89
2. What is your timezone: -7 GMT (MST)
3. What is your Skype: ejmiv89
4. What times are you available to play on a normal basis (Please convert to EST): 12am-12pm all day! (I play FTB actively for 8-22 hrs a day, unless sick or tired heh)
6. (For survey only, Optional) Why are you applying for Feed the Derp: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/74bc1d17965f2a85e28b0d8c517633a8ad86d2bc/ejmiv89
I want a stable server, with no lag to play on because my experiences have been that most servers are incredibly laggy/ or there's disabled mods which ruins the gameplay of the modpack. Also, I'd like to join a community that has diverse plans for building and this is the main reason why I want to build here because I heard all about this server and many people were giving thanks. I like to first explore the new mods in the pack, which I will usually try to fit into the landscaping/theme of the land. (I am also very open for suggestions on improving my tower [I like Redpower's Marble] or making something new) for example I built quite a magnificent white marble tower, with matching white-wood(birch) flooring. interiors decorations a wonder, including thaumcraft jars, in the TF! Thanks if you can review.

I would love to have you join! I just need you to add me on Skype now.[DOUBLEPOST=1358891347][/DOUBLEPOST]Also for anyone that may be wondering, my IGN in the forum says jup331, but I have a new account, so now I am Dockument

jup331

Jul 29, 2019
There are currently 23 members, we will be stopping at 25 registered members, and will not resume accepting applications until later on.