Whitelist Server Feed The Beast Ultimate Pack, Great Community, 50 Slot Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jycool
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):16
Ever been banned? If yes explain:Nopes
Personality (Outgoing or Quite):Quite

Cycloneium

Jul 29, 2019
I'll actually be applying for myself and a friend in this post if you don't mind (He does not have a forum account).

Me:
IGN: Cycloneium
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 21
Ever been banned? If yes explain: Nope
Personality (Outgoing or Quite): I'm a fun person, I like Build and collect. Like my friend I'm pretty quiet until I get a chance to know people. this server sounds great, I hope I get the chance to play with you all.

my friend:
IGN: Kinkoaloa
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 22
Personality (Outgoing or Quiet): Quiet until I get to know people.

Real_akatosh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Real_Akatosh
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 19
Personality (Outgoing or Quite): Community oriented, I like to help people out when possible and make lots of friends and alliances.

Mining_king34

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mining_king34
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 20
Ever been banned? If yes explain: no
Personality (Outgoing or Quite): Pretty outgoing enjoy meeting new ppl and i dont mind helping others out when they need it as long as the kindness is shown back.

Quite Chilly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tjd51
Ever been banned? If yes explain: No, I have never been banned on a server.
Personality: I can be quiet, as I zone out easily. I tend to get in the groove. But usually, I am active and prefer to play with at least one other person where I am building. I really enjoy doing my own thing, but I don't mind helping out with server-side projects.

I still have yet to fully find out everything in FTB, but I know enough to get by just fine.

Juliius5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Waterlord30
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED):19
Ever been banned? If yes explain:Nope
Personality (Outgoing or Quite):I'm quite only to people that don't know me, but once you get to know me I can be loud, I have a good sense of humor, and I just want to be treated equal.

Torquemeda

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Torquemeda
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 24
Ever been banned? If yes explain: No
Personality (Outgoing or Quite): I keep to myself most of the time or at least until I get to know people but I am willing to help anyone that asks for it.

Eveonix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Eveonix
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 19
Ever been banned? If yes explain: No
Personality (Outgoing or Quite): Mostly quiet.