Feed the beast server host

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MineBeast

Jul 29, 2019
I am Starting a server host, and am looking for your opinions on wether i should ditch tekkit and just support the ftb modpack, it fould be a very risky move but knowing the community are behind me would deffinetly be a big bonus.
thanks dor your help :)

MineBeast

Jul 29, 2019
no. i am quite confident, i am setting up a server host and asking for pepoles opinions, do you think i should support it?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
oke i dind get the first post completely due to the not so awesome way you put up the sentence
But oke.

We run a decently big server and alto we we dont rent a host. We have our own hardware
but i could NOT live without CentOS 6.2 (Linux based of redhat)
A database is so amazing as you can add in to many hooks for a really nice website
Ticket support, well for that we have the forum.
Design and grafix, a nice logo is a help but it will not make or break a server
Also our site is really functional but we still dont have a decent template

Dreggor

Jul 29, 2019
I am setting up a server host, and am thinking about supporting the ftb modpack rather than said modpack, i would love your opinion, and any ofers of help would be greatly appriciated, although you must have a decent understanding of what you are doing (linux, graphic degsin, support tickets etc...)
thanks for your time / suppot!

I guess I don't understand the question either. You are on the FTB Forums, why WOULDN'T we think you should support it? Also, if you are making a MC Hosting company you should be PAYING whoever will help you since you will be doing this to make money. Just my 2 cents.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
lets start this topic over again ? and start with you explaining a bit better what you want and need with a lot better sentences ?