Feed the Beast Movie

DaAzn

Jul 29, 2019
If you want you could give me very specific requests for programs and I may be able to write them if I have time but no promises :)
Make a google program so when I write.
go to google. it will say welcome.
then I will write up nearest gun shop.
then make up three options.
then i write the number then it will bring up the address and then i write shutdown.
there is the ONLY computer program i need for myself to use.
the police however will have more.
also Deja Vu.

Brett

Jul 29, 2019
I could be a background person I cant go on skype but i can still act :) And please reply if it will work. Thanks!

zargy

Jul 29, 2019
I can do architecture, redstone, computercraft, and machinery. I have a large amount of experience. I can also do some acting for you if you want.[DOUBLEPOST=1355345370][/DOUBLEPOST]I would also like to play the part of the police chief, if we can get the timing worked out, since I have quite a bit of acting experience. (Just don't ask me to swear on mic.)

DaAzn

Jul 29, 2019
I might do skype but i cwnt. So we can just use game chat.
And if you can host a server.
And invite homies!
I can do architecture, redstone, computercraft, and machinery. I have a large amount of experience. I can also do some acting for you if you want.[DOUBLEPOST=1355345370][/DOUBLEPOST]I would also like to play the part of the police chief, if we can get the timing worked out, since I have quite a bit of acting experience. (Just don't ask me to swear on mic.)

DaAzn

Jul 29, 2019
I might do skype but i cwnt. So we can just use game chat.
And if you can host a server.
And invite homies!
[DOUBLEPOST=1355350848][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for thriple post its my tablet fault.