Feed The Beast Launcher Unable to open.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

cw757

Jul 12, 2021
Hello,

I have previously had FTB (Through Overwolf) working on my desktop. After a few months of not playing, I am back but am unsuccessful in launching the client.

I have tried -
  1. Restarting Computer (Checking for updates as well)
  2. Uninstalling & Reinstalling FTB App in Overwolf
  3. Uninstalling & Reinstalling Overwolf
  4. Uninstalling & Reinstalling Java.
Please reference this GIF - I can open the app, but the launcher will sit at the screen (Giant FTB logo, pulsating from color to monochrome) forever until I stop. I let it sit and see if anything happens, after 2 hours no results.

Any advice?

Thanks,

cw757

Attachments

• TB Launcher staying at this screen forever.png
    TB Launcher staying at this screen forever.png
    485.8 KB · Views: 66

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Create a ticket here:

If you at that support page select "App" - then there's links to a debug tool, at the bottom of the page please run that and provide the output as well in the ticket.

Or come on to Discord (you will most likely be asked to run the debug tool and share the output):

Reactions: cw757

cw757

Jul 12, 2021
Create a ticket here:

If you at that support page select "App" - then there's links to a debug tool, at the bottom of the page please run that and provide the output as well in the ticket.

Or come on to Discord (you will most likely be asked to run the debug tool and share the output):

Thank you, I have run the debug tool and submitted a ticket. :)

Reactions: grandrolf