Feed The Beast (Help Needed)

Kenjiseah

Jul 29, 2019
(Help Needed)

[] I need to know what each machine type in the modpack does.

[] I need to know how to gather easy resources and start to use automated stuff.

[] I need to know which machines I need to have first before I reach more complex stuff.

[] I need to know which are the best tools and machines I need to have.

[] I need to know what are the ranking in the machines, weakest to strongest.

[] I need to know the disadvantages and advantages or handling nuclear or how to.

[] I need to know how turtles work and how to programme, maybe a helpful video will do.

[] I need to know how the pipes work.

[] I need to know how to use oil or collect lava in which it is useful to my game.

(Other Notes)

[] If you are nice enough, you can make a multiplayer server and teach me.

[] We can play the modpack together and teach me the basics and how to start.

[] I do not like videos, most are unclear of how to do certain stuff, I prefer a teacher or writing it down.

[] Thanks in advance, really.

Cloud

Jul 29, 2019
It takes quite a while to learn all the machines, not just the basics. You should try reading guides for the different mods in the pack.

DR3ADLORD

Jul 29, 2019
When I started playing modded minecraft (started with tekkit) I researched for probably a solid 5 hours before I actually started playing and I kept the webpage open so I could refer back to it.

I would try to help you some, but honestly you sound lazy. Go find a wiki and research not asking on a forum wanting someone to explain easily over 50 machines with advantages and disadvantages.
On a side note: You may learn to like videos because videos actually show the interface of the machine whereas words and pictures don't work as well.