Feed The Beast [FTB Beta Pack A][1.4.2][Recorded][White-listed]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Drragehard

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my IGN is qkochan, 24 years of age, my area of expertise would be with IC2 and a portion of all the other mods. I am simply a little bored of playing SSP and would love to play on a server with a good community. I prefer to build my base out alone, but will gladly help others. I am also planning to record my game play. I would love to join so that I can record while on a multiplayer server for video quality. I stick with simple build designs for myself for efficiency. I am happy to help others with builds of with mobs they might not know completely. Thanks for the consideration. I have Skype, for ease of communication if wanted.
We would love to have you on the server, message me for the IP

One more player may be added tonight to stay tuned!

Zombiejebus

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy. I'm look'n for a co-op building server to join. Hell, I'm willing to endure a meet n' greet or trial period if it is in the cause of finding a good group to play with.

-Your "expert in this area" which is where you would build (if you build with us)
I have done a lot of tinkering with automated factories w/ the previous tekkit pack mod combination. I have a comp-sci background and I am masochistic enough to enjoy spending hours stringing together large scale red power logic. I can also identify the different wrenches. Accomplished talents, yes?

Suffice it to say I have functional experience with RP,IC2, Mystcraft, BC & the various add-on mods associated with them.

-Why you would like to join
Looking for a co-op building server/group to build on/with. I don't want to waste my time playing w/ grief-happy tweens. Not shy about the recording aspect and I like tossing together aesthetically pleasing structures. Fun stuff.

-Your IGN
Zombiejebus. I'm 33.

Drragehard

Jul 29, 2019
two new members have been added and we are going to be taking a break from invite. everyone is settling in well and enjoying the server

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN trixes
I wanna play! :D
im not a greifer, I like to build and be freindly with others
wanna join today, would be nice
I wanna build something big and im good at design, I have a plan
we could build a city (start with a village) and
all can build, later on u can record how is going,
Would be really cool.
Hope t cya in game
and yes i agree with the rules
Im 17 years old from sweden

Josh

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings and salutations, My IGN is Wrath707 I am 21 and I would like to join your FTB Server. I am looking for a community of Modded minecrafters who enjoy these FTB style mods. I hope for a Mature but not to serious group that can work/play together on projects and fun activities. I have been playing MC for 2 years but only off and on Until I discovered the wonderful world of Modding about 8 Months ago. I am not a youtuber/streamer at the moment but I would like to start and any help/suggestions is always nice. My area of expertise would probably be Forestry/Extra Bees but I am comfortable with all the FTB mods aside from Complex turtle programs and Red power Computers. In the end I would like to come away from this with friends because new mods can only keep the game fresh for so many hours and a good community will keep minecraft fun for everyone. I know your latest post said that the server was closed but I would rather wait to join a server with solid real people then join a 70+ member grief fest. I have a video that I will now attempt to embed, If it doesn't work then I hope my above statements speak for themselves.

Exdefire

Jul 29, 2019
I know your not excepting, but I hope you start again soon and I decided to put myself in the que!
Hello
My ign is carldc2 and I would like to apply for a slot on your server!
Sadly I am not able to record atm because my new computer got screwed up in shipping and the mic jacks don't work though this summer I will hopefully be sending it in for repairs so I might be able to then. But I can still be in skype calls or something if other people want me there while they are recording.
I'm pretty amazing at all the mods but Steve's Carts 2 (never heard of it before tis pack) and Computercraft (Never got far into it in Tekkit)

In my video I am walking around my new map on my server (reset because got bored near the end-game because I was playing mainly alone)

I am really hoping I get excepted because I am looking for this sort of community!

I couldn't really say my expert area... I am amazing at IC2, Buildcraft, Mystcraft, twilight forest and a few others, and moderate and amateur at a few.

brail

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my app, hopefully you are still looking.

IGN is brail.
I do have and use Skype.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Brett

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Im Brett, My IGN is Mcburgerbob my "expert in this area" Is building if we can get materials then i can build pretty good houses or shops/factorys if you need me to.
I would like to build with you if its ok. I can record videos but right now i cant commentary on them :C But that will be soon fixed. I would like to join because playing FTB alone is fun but gets boring after a while and i would like to learn more about FTB from more experienced players. Thank you!

Brett

Jul 29, 2019
Sup, I'm Garmeer but I'd prefer to be called Charles on teamspeak or skype, I don't really have an area of expertise, but I'm a legit player and am fairly capable of manipulating the mods. I'm mature, fun, can spel, and a good addition to your server; if I may say so myself. I've played on plenty of other small whitelist servers, so if you regret adding me you get a money back guarantee or something.
:cool:
Lol yep you can "Spel" right sir!

LucaZ931

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my ign is LucaZ931 i have been waiting for a FTB server to join because my singleplayer is kinda getting boring playing alone, i post videos on youtube but i am not the most popular but i do not mined. If i did join i would build with you guys if you wanted me to or away in a extreme hills biome or savanna biome. i want to join because if would be fun to play on a FTb server for the first time. thanks for reading if you did and hope you pick me Thank You

DrZpook

Jul 29, 2019
I wnna join the server and i have seen oyur video there you ses taht you taking in people on and i got youtube i got nine subscribers haven´t made a video with live audio yet caouse i can´t use audacity on videos so i just made some commentary there i can edit out my bad noise on the video
I gonna buy a new mic so i can start making like minecraft videos and ohter stuff :D

Minecraft / FTB Name: zpook

Proximity666

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. My name is Robbin and i'd love to join your server. Technic mods and SMP simply go amazingly together, and it would be a lot of fun to be a part of the youtube video's.
-Your "expert in this area" which is where you would build (if you build with us)
To be very honest, i'm not that good at any mod so far. I know my way around most of them, but my best one would be Industrial Craft. I've been playing IC for a long time, and it's also one of my favourite mods. I just have a small problem that i need to deal with in Buildcraft. I hate wasting things, and there's not really a great way to store Buildcraft power. I'm also trying to get into Computer Craft, because turtles are just amazing and i like the way LUA works. Something i should probably mention is that my i'm pretty bad at building bases, so whatever i'd make if i would be allowed in will probably not exactly be eyecandy.

-Why you would like to join
I would like to join because i like a multiplayer environment when playing with tech mods. It's really cool to see other people's takes on all the different mods, everyone does everything at least slightly different. And you run out of idea's you can have a chat and such, it's just a lot more fun in general.

-Your IGN
rploeger

Withdrawn.

Ant1nam3

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my ign game name is XxRedOxX
im 12 years old
my youtube channel name is Ant1nam3
I have a lot of expirence with FTB and almost all the mods in it specificly facterization and IC2
I have had lots of past server expirence owning a dedicated server for 6 months, sadly i can not show u it cause i think the page was deleted. But belive me it was huge and amazing.
I lost the server twice and also 50 bucks due to greifing. I know how it feels and i will never ever greif.

oh p.s i want to join cause i want to join an FTB server, and i coul dnot find one on any site.

banzai112

Jul 29, 2019
hey man i banzai and i wonder if i cold join the server coz i want to play on whit ty favorite youtuber and my firend my ing is banzai112 thanks

megadestroyer

Jul 29, 2019
-Your "expert in this area" which is where you would build (if you build with us): I am a expert in all areas except computors
-Why you would like to join: I would like to join because I have been looking for a nice server where I can play and mabye record a server play when my friends are ready
-Your IGN: Megadestroyer

MrMcTripleB

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Im Brett, My IGN is Mcburgerbob my "expert in this area" Is building if we can get materials then i can build pretty good houses or shops/factorys if you need me to.
I would like to build with you if its ok. I can record videos but right now i cant commentary on them :C But that will be soon fixed. I would like to join because playing FTB alone is fun but gets boring after a while and i would like to learn more about FTB from more experienced players. Thank you!
Changed account too MrMcTripleB