1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Feed the beast and avant 3

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Balla21, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Balla21

Balla21 Member

I have played FTB and absolutly love it!! i just started playing AVANT 3 and Love that one also..
    I have tried to mesh the 2 together to get the best of both. but all i get is errors
    Can anyone or has anyone meshed the 2 together? if so How?

2. mc.crab

mc.crab Well-Known Member

What FTB pack are you trying to combine it with? Also post the errors or crash log.

3. Balla21

Balla21 Member

infinity evolved. what I did was just "with curse client" downloaded both went to mods copied all the mods from modpack A and pasted in Modpack B

4. Balla21

Balla21 Member

error log

Attached Files:

5. mc.crab

FTB infinity evolved is for Minecraft version 1.7.10 and Avant 3 is for 1.10.2 so it won't work.

6. Balla21

Balla21 Member

well crap any talks of updating evolved to 1.10.2?
    or atleast add mekanizm elite factories and things to ftb evolved?

7. mc.crab

There is FTB lite, Direwolf20 and Hermitpack for minecraft 1.10.2. If I'm not mistaken Hermitpack has mekanism.
    EDIT: You should also be able to install a 1.7.10 version of mekanism to infinity Evolved.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  8. Balla21

Balla21 Member

thank you! I just like enderquarry best but like the elite factories instead of having tons of single crushers ect. I dont know if the FTB has that really nice "farm" that varant3 has.

As it has been about a year since i played FTB. is their a way in AE2 to pull all items out of AE system and put into a DSU. so say you have 400k coble in your AE can you put some sort of bus on deep storage with a cobble filter set to like priority 10 and it will pull all cobble out of AE and place it into ae

Is enderquarry the fastest quarry?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  9. mc.crab

You can use an export bus to move the cobble into the DSU and then replace it with a storage bus. If you have a lot of cobble you might want to put a couple of speed upgrade cards into the export bus.

I don't know if enderquarry is the fastest but with a speed upgrade it is quite fast.