Bug Feed The Beast Academy on Very Games Server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

CrabsGaming

Sep 8, 2019
Hi, i'm a french player and i would like to play to FTB Academy on a VeryGames Server. I download the modpack and i change the server game mode to load the FTB Academy. I turn on the server, that work, for the moment all right. When i try to connect that doesn't work and i have this message:

io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information

I check that on internet and i try all the things to resolve it. After that i look on my panel and i see that:

Sun 08 Sep 2019 07:41:11 PM CEST - Server is starting now!

A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:70)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.‹init›(Launch.java:34)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

... 6 more

Sun 08 Sep 2019 07:41:12 PM CEST - Server has stopped (status: OK)

Sun 08 Sep 2019 07:41:12 PM CEST - Server do not boot ? :(

If someon can help me and tell me what can i do to resolve it ?

Thanks you for reading !