Feed The Beast 1.2.5 Mod Packs and Maps

TheDoctorZoose

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I download the modpack, all I get is the Instamods folder containing the jar mods. There's no .minecraft file anywhere in the archive. Help?

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
when you download, you are downloading a full archive that contains 1 folder.
In this folder are two folders (".minecraft" and "instMods") and 2 text files ("changelog.txt and InstllInstructions.txt")

If you don't have all of this, it means you didn't download the "FTB SSP Mod Pack v9005b.zip".

NeKo.NeKo

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing with this mod pack on my local server without any problems but.... it crashed when I tried to create Rotary Macerator from IC2 Advanced Machines addon....

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing with this mod pack on my local server without any problems but.... it crashed when I tried to create Rotary Macerator from IC2 Advanced Machines addon....
Without a crash log, it might be difficult to help you at all, sorry.

NeKo.NeKo

Jul 29, 2019
Without a crash log, it might be difficult to help you at all, sorry.

clog2.png

clog.png

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible that you copy the full log to http://pastebin.com ?

The error usually is more than just NullPointerException, and having all the loading of the mods could potentially reveal the cause too.

And just out of curiosity, what do you have at 160 54 68 and 192 40 -174 ?

NeKo.NeKo

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/e5wr4FwT

Full log from MultiMC.
I found out that its fault of the server not client.

I've downloaded FTB Co-op Server Pack which has already Insanity map in it.
I wanted to start with a fresh new map without thoese crazy settings so I deleted some of the files but not folder with mods and buildcraft.

EDIT:
Nvm. I fixed it. It looks like I should play around with configs.
The problem was solved by copying some of the files from default FTB Server Pack.

Nevertheless thank you for help slay_mithos.

Taylorsamy

Jul 29, 2019
wow, i couldn't of found this 5 hours ago when me and my friend were trying to play together.

thanks so much :D

RaigekiCry

Jul 29, 2019
I followed all the MultiMC install instructions, and though it loads Minecraft fine and dandy, when I try to load the map, it just white screens and I am forced to close out of it. Does anybody know why this happens?

THEYoungDuh

Jul 29, 2019
i know that this was for the 1.2.5 maps but does anyone know of a way to get or has/ can give the 1.0.1 or 1.1.0 maps and mod sets (they weren't quite packs yet)
any response is helpful