February News

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Actually I don't have a new PC I know how to upgrade. I had Intergraded graphics and I lloked up the specs for my pc and seen what the best GPU was for that CPU and stats. Then I bought it and installed. Costed maybe $50. I mean depending on your CPU and OS you can upgrade your PC for like $100-$150 and make it run better then it does without changing hardly anything OS wise. Also if you wait and save up till holidays most websites have big discounts which will help loads.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
well I want to watch someone from the start and Kryllyk first ep is maybe 30 min and then he switches to Project ozone. 2nd one is better. I'll check out the other one. Used to direwolf doing a playthrough...rofl

M

Mr. Crain

God this is hard. Expecting it to drop the last day of the month, but still checking multiple times a day just in case. FML

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
No clue what those "non-Public Mods" are suposed to be. But if this is getting released this week I´m going to get angry. Just booked a short trip over the weekend to Rome... Won´t enjoy the Trip knowing FTB Beyond is waiting for me :p
+ from now on my F5 key will have a hard time...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure
T

tmpusr

I hope this isn't a silly question, but are there any "Expert Mode" Skyblock packs on the horizon, as there was in 1.7.10 from FTB?

I prefer Skyblock over Overworld packs. SF3 was a lot of fun, but the problem is that you tend to sail through it rather quickly. I need something lengthier. =)

M

Mr. Crain

So with only 4 days left in the grand month of Feb...which day are we predicting as release day!? I can't take this wait any longer!

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
Should make for a good practice run before expert mode comes out. Practice doing without AE2 and ExtremeReactors until the end game.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
The most times release on mandays so 27 would be my guess if they were not waiting on mods to go public. The mod dev/s are determining the release date now. I would assume they are waiting on TE or that magic one that is supposed to be out Q1

Last edited:
J

JackDraco

I'm thinking the "non-public mods" include the Thermal mods. I manually built the pack as a custom pack in Curse, and those were some of the only mods that were unavailable.

E

Eodred

As a developer I know how frustrating it can be to have people constantly asking you if the product you're working on is "ready yet".... that hasn't kept me from checking for updates like every few hours for the last week. Super excited for this to be out. Waiting is the hardest part :p

Really looking forward for an updated list (likely only at release) of what mods are included in this pack.

Reactions: Mr. Crain

TheBrain0110

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Beyond pack likely to transition to 1.11.x sometime? From what I've heard, most 1.10 mods are compatible, and some mod authors have already moved over and releasing updates as 1.11. (Are 1.11 mod releases backwards compatible on 1.10?)

Reactions: I9hdkill