Farming Station Eats 10/10/10 agricraft crops replaces with 1/1/1

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
K

Kimicora

Title Farming Station Eats 10/10/10 agricraft crops replaces with 1/1/1

Launcher Type MultiMC

Modpack

Modpack version

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file

Details of the issue As the title says, me and my friends started our own modded minecraft server we have like 200 different mods, we love it, it runs smooth, we're still working the kinks out. Well we recently were going to start automating our magical crops. We figured the farming station was the best bet, i saw several people use them on youtube with a lot of success.

We're using : Agricraft 1.7.10 1.4.0.
Magical Crops_4.0.0_Public_beta_5
Ender IO 1.7.10 2.3.0.429.

I've tried several ways of doing this, I tried preplanting, I've tried letting the machine plant them. Everytime i try it gives me back 1/1/1 seeds. vs the 10/10/10 that it was given to begin with. This is an issue as it slows down the crop growth by so much. Does anyone have any suggestions? or a solution to this?

Last edited by a moderator:

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Did you use crop sticks to plant them or did you just plant the seeds onto the ground?

Does the farming station break the crop sticks as well?

K

Kimicora

Yes it breaks the crop sticks.
what i did 1 time was, put crop sticks down planted them,t hen put down the farmign station, it took everything (Seeds and all) and replanted them without the crop sticks.
Tried planting them myself without crop sticks, still didnt like it still went back to 1/1/1.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Don't use the farming station then. It's not compatible with Agricraft's crop sticks.

The seeds don't store their stats once they're planted in the ground without crop sticks.

I assume your 200+ mods modpack includes MFR, so use their harvester instead.

K

Kimicora

it does, and we actually decided to use those instead, I was just finding it odd that other people were using them, along with growth pulsers (I tested it with them too) and they were growing so fast without stats, for me they were extremely slow i dont know whats going on, but we'll use the MFR harvesters instead. And ill refer anyone else who joins us to use them too, thank you for your help.