Open Farm (managed) block broken

riell1983

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Farm (managed) block broken

Pack Version 1.5.0

What is the bug? I made the managed farm block from forestry and placed it down and I can't access it or break it even in creative mode.. I play on a server and it says in red text at the bottom that it is waiting for the server.. if I try and break it it pops back.. creative it breaks but it ghost blocks and when another block goes in it's place it pops back.. if I break it and log back in the one on the ground is still there and I have another in my inventory.. trying to figure out what will work I now have 3of the things and they r stuck

Mod & Version Forestry 5.8.0.242

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes.. explained in description

Known Fix None

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
if you unload the area and leave (perhaps even a server restart is needed) - is the ghost block still there?

riell1983

Jul 29, 2019
i have restarted the server and client.. same results.. currently i have 2 of them on the ground and 1 inventory.. i only made 1.. they duplicate when u try and break it but it doesn't show in ur inventory until after u relog but the block still remains where u placed it

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Did you also make sure to unload the area from all chunkloading mechanics that could be present?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Is the server running with plugins as well, or just with forge?

Can you re-create the issue on single player?

Can you also share a log?
Instructions for client log can be found here:
http://support.feed-the-beast.com/faq/

If you got access to server logs, got for /logs/fml-server-latest.log and use paste.feed-the-beast.com to share that as well.

riell1983

Jul 29, 2019
i put this in the revelations modpack section cause that's the modpack i am using... also in a single player creative world the block works.. so there is something wrong with the server files.. makes sense because of the "waiting for server" error i was getting that i stated above.. and that faq does not cover how i can get the log file.. it only gets local data not server data.. i will include the error that happens when i try and break the block in a .txt from the log file

Attachments

• forestry error.txt
    84.7 KB · Views: 101

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Please read my last post again, here are a few pointers to be extra clear:

Is the server running with plugins as well, or just with forge?
Did you have a answer for that?

. and that faq does not cover how i can get the log file

I actually asked for the client log, therefore the instructions for the client ones.

Then I asked if you got access to the server logs + I gave you information where the log is saved and how to share it.
If you got access to server logs, got for /logs/fml-server-latest.log and use paste.feed-the-beast.com to share that as well.

Then last to answer your question:

so there is something wrong with the server files..
Yes - that actually might be the case - but if you answer my question + provide the logs, we can go from there :)

Reactions: ICountFrom0

riell1983

Jul 29, 2019
yes i did answer that when i said i am using the revelations modpack so all those mods in that pack no plug ins.. and yea.. it shows the exact same error i showed u.. i kinda feel like i've been giving the same answers here and i'm getting no where here

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
yes i did answer that when i said i am using the revelations modpack so all those mods in that pack no plug ins
Some people run servers on sponge, bukkit, thermos etc. with plugins - so giving the answer "using the Revelations modpack" - that actually doesn't answer the plugin question, but now you did answer it.

i kinda feel like i've been giving the same answers here and i'm getting no where here
You still haven't shared any of the logs asked for - please read what I asked for and follow the instructions.