FAQ and EAQ (Gameplay only!) --Worst Necro on the FTB forum, thanks for the notification spam guys!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
Could you add a line to the FAQ telling the difference between the Forestry Bee Analyzer and the MiscPeripherals Bee Analyzer? I've seen a lot of confusion about this.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Reactions: Darkblock306

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Mobs won't spawn on XYcraft blocks. This is useful for making flooring for things like mushroom farms or the Moistener, which function better with lower light levels.

AdjectivePants

Jul 29, 2019
Crash when typing 0 in the I.P address. Fixed by pasting with Ctrl + V.

Edit: Just noticed this is gameplay only. My bad.

jatie1

Jul 29, 2019
Redstone Engines have been nerfed to only output directly into a machine, and not into conductive pipes, so it can still power pumps and quarries.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Redstone Engines have been nerfed to only output directly into a machine, and not into conductive pipes, so it can still power pumps and quarries.
As far as I know. most of the machines are being phased out with this feature. (The pump is one of the few exceptions to this.)

you should probably say gears instead of pistons for the core BC item
Updated.

Ok, i have the images you need in the FAQ (the questions marked with Image Coming). Here are the links.
How do I connect a quarry to a tube network:
How do I connect TE machines to a tube network:

Thanks for reminding me about this; I'll get some pics uploaded shortly.
(Sorry; yours are awesome, just quite what I'm looking for.)

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
(All) Why do I have different types of copper/tin ingots ect?
Every mod that uses copper/tin adds its own ores and ingots to the game. The extra ores are turned off, so you'll only find 1 type of tin/copper ore, but different ore processing will make ingots respective to that mod. (so maceration+smelt will make IC2 ingots, pulverise+smelt will make TE ingots).​
Ingot types can be changed by feeding back into your processing line and re-smelting them.​

You also can use the Forge Lexicon, from OmniTools.

DWLooney

Jul 29, 2019
Add how magmatic engines overheat if they aren't doing anything, and aren't hooked up to conduits :confused:
(Wondered about that for hours before finally figuring it out on the wiki)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Xycraft crystals are stackable as of the latest release :D

Also xychorium has much more uses now: Tanks, Fabricators and so on