Falling Chickens from the sky???

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Eddie Shoe

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone found a fix? We cannot play the game anymore since the chickens are decreasing performance tremendously... I've changed the date back and forward, added the lines to the config but nothing works. I really don't wanna disable the mod now as we use it quite a lot. Any ideas?

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
I have the recommended version of dw20 pack and there is that line in the configs. So try downloading that pack, copy the config over and disable it? :b

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone found a fix? We cannot play the game anymore since the chickens are decreasing performance tremendously... I've changed the date back and forward, added the lines to the config but nothing works. I really don't wanna disable the mod now as we use it quite a lot. Any ideas?
Spend time with your family on Christmas, and come back after the holidays.

Eddie Shoe

Jul 29, 2019
Spend time with your family on Christmas, and come back after the holidays.
That's a good idea, but I'm a night owl mostly and they're not! I do spend a lot of time with them on the days, but we decided to try the new Monster pack instead for the time. Thanks a lot for the help that you guys gave me anyway, guess we'll have to wait. :)