Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows #

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

iBeGhostting

Jul 29, 2019
Title Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows #

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack FTB Direwolf 1.10

Modpack version 1.3.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/7c87af93

Details of the issue I had this issue with 1.4.7 direwolf modpack and decided to try 1.10. then it still occured. I wiped my computer reinstalled windows and started fresh( due to many bugs and glitches I have had) and I try 1.10 again and the same crash report returned. I have tried researching for solutions but nothing works. I have latest NVIDIA GeForce Drivers and Updated windows 7 but nothing seems to work still.. Also I am not sure if this helps but in the 1.4.7 modpack when I was playing EnderStorage had a issue so i disabled then re-enabled it and it fixed the bug then shortly after is when this crashing began. The crashing ALSO doesn't happen at the same time everytime I launch. sometimes it happens during world creation, Sometimes at the main menu, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

iBeGhostting

Jul 29, 2019
I googled "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" and it said something about faulty ram so I removed some of my ram sticks. This may solve my problem. If anyone else is having the same crash as me it MAY be because of faulty ram.

Reactions: Ashzification