Whitelist Server Fade-Craft | Hosted in the UK | Shops | Claims | Unleashed 1.1.3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Majetic

Jul 29, 2019
2gsmzgw.gif
IP : fade-craft.fadehost.com​
Hello everybody, my name is Seth, also known as Wickdstyle in-game and I would like to introduce you to our new server called Fade-Craft!​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fade-Craft is a new FTB Unleashed server that's trying it's very best to rank up and become a better server!​
The thing that makes Fade-Craft different from other servers is the chat filter.​
''Oh no, there's a chat filter. This server's bad already.'', you might think.​
You thought wrong. We don't have a chat filter besides the usual no racism and no insulting.​
Swearing is allowed as long as you don't swear an ocean apart.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fade-craft is hosted in the UK, it has shops, player shops, claims which you can set yourself and much more.​
When you first spawn your eyes will feast upon our black and white spawn complete with monitors and all.​
We even have Fancy Lamps! That's right, Fancy Lamps! You don't believe me?​
Come on and see for yourself then, you bastard.​
Keep in mind that Fade-Craft is quite new, changes to plugins etc. will be made.​
Join now and see the server growing up into a strong and big...well, server!​

I am one of 4 people who all own Fade-Craft in their own way. ( Though one guy owns it a bit less <3 )​
My name was Seth and thanks for checking out this thread.​
Well, what are you doing? I don't see you on the server yet. Come on now.​
Psst...hey, you there. Yeah you.
Don't read this.

Reactions: nbachamp9