Factory like Base Design

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
i need some help in designing a base which will be an underground factory, for the underground facility i'v allready got a design i like but i need help for the entrence to the base... any ideas?

Xheotris

Jul 29, 2019
Tell us about the inside. Have you got giant open vats of molten metal? Rotarycraft for the ambient sound? Micro block covers to prevent spawning instead of lighting everywhere? Item/fluiducts overhead in parallel lines? Or is this an iPod style factory with clean, white GregTech machines running to buried conduits? Wide glass windows looking in on quartz-walled bays? White-jacketed Testificates hrmm-ing and haww-ing over a chrome and steel prototype? The door has to match the space!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: netmc

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
What's the terrain like around the base? Flat? Mountainous? Is there an underwater area nearby? Because Minecarting through a clear glass tunnel under the water is awesome.

Reactions: Xheotris