Factorization Power

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
There currently is no other source of Factorization power other than crafting new Batteries.

Milaha

Jul 29, 2019
Really? you needed to necro a thread that had not been posted on in over 3 months?

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
And the new factorization deprecates the Solar Turbine. It's not the solar boiler and the steam turbine. You can make steam for use in any steam-friendly mod with mirrors and the boiler, and any steam source could power factorization now.

So no more excuses for not using it. Except the epic sum of lead you need.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
it's a double edged sword really... we don't want a hundred identicle threads so we tell people to use the search function, and then when they do they find the exact thing they are looking for but to post in it would be condemned as necro...
Frankly I'm of the opinion that necro'ing is the preferable method, as long as they have something useful to add to the thread, and not repeating what was said before (or something along the lines of "I'm getting this problem too!")

Reactions: MilConDoin

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
If search works, and an answer is found without necro, that's a lovely thing.
If search works, and there's a same question, and they "me too" and there's no necro, that's a lovely thing.
But when they find something that does not answer, and they bump it... or when they bump with a question that isn't the one it's about, then it's not so lovely.

That about the long and short of it?
Well, it would of been helpful, had I not known it already.