Factorization Help? FTB Ultimate

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

saleens66

Jul 29, 2019
Is It possible to extract items out of a barrel into a new barrel without me having to do it manually?

Reason being is because, I'm Moving Everything from outside to inside. Finally started to build my house.
But would filters work, or Would I have to do it by hand?

Im doing it router style so, if it's possible, is it a good idea to have the filter, extracting items out going into enderchest, then to another filter then into a router?

Merendel

Jul 29, 2019
I dont remember if factorization routers can extract from barrles. If they do I'd recomend puting in the upgrade that moves a stack at a time and the upgrade that ejects in the router into an inventory and possibly the machine filter. Have it extract from the tops of barrles(or whatever side) and eject into an adjacent ender chest. Inside do the same in reverse. One router extracting from the chest and ejecting into a second router that is inserting into barrles.

If that does not work I recomend useing AE to move the items. Put a storage bus on the top of the barrle you want to empty, conect that bus to a controller and set a precision export bus to fill an ender chest thats linked to your inside routers, either that or just run cabeling inside to the router and put the export bus onto it.

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
You can pump into barrels from the top and out from the bottom. Hook up your item movement mod of choice accordingly. Either that or use a gravity gun/portal gun to pick up the barrel and move it outside.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Yep. Use routers. Items go in from the barrels top and exit from their bottom. Put the router below, insert the extract upgrade, and figure out whAt you need to do to get it ontop the other barrel. I love me some routers...